• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

[Tool] Move & Stat Planner

Mornedil

Reaction score
I wanted to plan ahead what kind of moves & stats to put on different fighter variants, so I created a move & stat planner sheet for it!

Move Planner.png

Basically, it lets you fill in the black boxes with moves you want, and which stats you want on the moves.
Then you can type in how many "rolls" you are expecting to get in each stat when upgrading moves, and the sheet will automatically calculate what kind of stats that would give you.

All you have to do is fill in the black boxes!
Most of them are self-explanatory, but I'll explain the important fields to fill out:

Base attack & Base HP:
Fill these boxes with the Attack stat and HP stat of your fighter as it is without any boosts from stats.

# of moves:
Inside these boxes, Put the number of times a certain stat appears on your moves.
For example: if you have 5 moves with HP%, enter the number 5 for the HP% stat.
If you have 2 moves with Defense, put a 2 in the box for the Defense stat.

# of rolls:
Inside these boxes, Put the number of times you expect your moves to upgrade each of the different stats.
Each move can upgrade 14 times (they start at level 1), meaning that each stat has an average chance to gain 4-5 "rolls" for every move it's on.
For example: If you have 5 moves with HP%, the average number of rolls into HP% would be 23-24.
If you have 2 moves with Defense, it's unrealistic to expect it to get 20 rolls.

Where to get the move planner:
  1. Click this link and make sure you are logged in to your google account.
  2. Click "File -> Make a Copy".
  3. Check the box to copy comments too, and save the move planner to your own google account.
  4. This will allow you to edit your own version of the document, and fill it with all the variants you are planning on making move sets for!
  5. Read the instructions at the very bottom of the sheet to find out how you can make plans for multiple variants within the same document.
Mobile users:

To use this on your phone, download the Google Sheets app from the play store.
The app is free to use, all you need is a google account.​

P.S
If you want to try it out real quick,
Here is a public version that anyone can edit!
(just don't be surprised if the public version looks all messy in the future...)

Last edited:
I wanted to plan ahead what kind of moves to put on different fighter variants, so I created a move planner sheet for it!

View attachment 9852

Basically, it lets you fill in the black boxes with moves you want, and which stats you want on the moves.
Then you can type in how many "rolls" you are expecting to get in each stat when upgrading moves, and the sheet will automatically calculate what kind of stats that would give you.

All you have to do is fill in the black boxes!
Most of them are self-explanatory, but I'll explain the important fields to fill out:

Base attack & Base HP:
Fill these boxes with the Attack stat and HP stat of your fighter as it is without any boosts from stats.

# of moves:
Inside these boxes, Put the number of times a certain stat appears on your moves.
For example: if you have 5 moves with HP%, enter the number 5 for the HP% stat.
If you have 2 moves with Defense, put a 2 in the box for the Defense stat.

# of rolls:
Inside these boxes, Put the number of times you expect your moves to upgrade each of the different stats.
Each move can upgrade 14 times (they start at level 1), meaning that each stat has an average chance to gain 4-5 "rolls" for every move it's on.
For example: If you have 5 moves with HP%, the average number of rolls into HP% would be 23-24.
If you have 2 moves with Defense, it's unrealistic to expect it to get 20 rolls.

Where to get the move planner:
  1. Click this link and make sure you are logged in to your google account.
  2. Click "File -> Make a Copy".
  3. Check the box to copy comments too, and save the move planner to your own google account.
  4. This will allow you to edit your own version of the document, and fill it with all the variants you are planning on making move sets for!
  5. Read the instructions at the very bottom of the sheet to find out how you can make plans for multiple variants within the same document.

P.S
If you want to try it out real quick,
Here is a public version that anyone can edit!
(just don't be surprised if the public version looks all messy in the future...)
Subarashi Mornedil-chan.