• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

top 10% in pf for each variant

smokster

Reaction score
hello guys, im almost new here but getting a hang of the game .
i could just use some help to know the scores for the top 10% i need to get in each pf for each variant if that is possible .

Reactions: Yomady
It all depends but in general you need at least 15m+ points to be safe. Sometimes it’s more but always never less. It’s competitive because getting a gold character is the best way to earn diamond shards at the moment. So even us top 1% players are still grinding for them even when we don’t need the golds anymore.

Hope this helps and good luck!

Reactions: Yomady and smokster
Actually, as of the current moment, 13-14 million would usually be the case for gold PFs. For silvers, it would be 2 million. Not exactly too sure about bronzes as I haven't dwelled on it too frequently these days. But like Jaz said, it's high competition due to a gold character giving out 4% of the bees knees that is a diamond relic. I recommend you just keep with your own flow as of now and enjoy the game however the heckie you want. Hope I have helped a bit more lmao.

Actually, as of the current moment, 13-14 million would usually be the case for gold PFs. For silvers, it would be 2 million. Not exactly too sure about bronzes as I haven't dwelled on it too frequently these days. But like Jaz said, it's high competition due to a gold character giving out 4% of the bees knees that is a diamond relic. I recommend you just keep with your own flow as of now and enjoy the game however the heckie you want. Hope I have helped a bit more lmao.
I’ve been getting top 10% with 1.1m for silver for the past year so no need to go to 2m. Always top 10% with 450k for bronze - people just don’t care and have time for these two tiers to go more than the milestones Rewards.

Reactions: Chocostix
im working on the bronze pf's some time just to get some bronze keys, for coldstone and sheltered.
anwys thank you guys

Reactions: Yomady
Before christmas 13 millions were safe for every gold character, now it's 15 or even more, depends on the character and if there are other prize fights like Medici or something special.
I think that the only one that doesn't need all that point is Claw and order just because the modifiers are annoying and a lot of people just give up after finishing her milestones.

Reactions: smokster
Just got 15million in valentine prize fight and did not get in the top ten percent.

Reactions: Sairus