• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Trading

curioscat229

Reaction score
Can we talk about how we can add trading to the game? ( like trade a character you don't want to your friend and back?)
Idk my friends don't want some characters and i want theirs and they want mine. i think we should discuss it and maybe pitch it to one of the devs? (if they see the post)

Trading has come up time and time again over the years and every time it gets shot down. In short, trading would lead to people making alts, rerolling the alts to get specific characters, and then trading those rerolled characters to their main account. This heavy reroll cycle would then lose HVS money since these alts are using entirely f2p theonite and stuff

Can we talk about how we can add trading to the game? ( like trade a character you don't want to your friend and back?)
Idk my friends don't want some characters and i want theirs and they want mine. i think we should discuss it and maybe pitch it to one of the devs? (if they see the post)
would kill the game 💔