• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Training mode

Yew49

Reaction score
I suggest that all characters variants and skills are unlocked in training, so newer players can play around with different combinations and find their favorite character and skills, instead of buying a load of character relics and finding out they doesnt like the characters playstyle

But it takes the fun out the risk
I finally got oh mai valentine and just when I gave up hope I got her from my daily relic, so you never know it could happen. Is this cause you didn’t get painwheel? Or was that someone else lol

But it takes the fun out the risk
I finally got oh mai valentine and just when I gave up hope I got her from my daily relic, so you never know it could happen. Is this cause you didn’t get painwheel? Or was that someone else lol
Nope, but it does sucks when you saved up a long time and bought something that wasnt as fun as you thought

Yeah that would be a bummer, sorry for your loss

R.I.P.

I think the capacity to set fight conditions in lieu of signature abilities would be a good idea, and perhaps the ability to tap the enemy’s loadout to activate their equipment as you would your own. Maybe it could even be possible to dedicate a small portion of the screen to controlling the AI. The top 1/3, even.

With the first idea though, I would think it fair if you could adjust the enemy SA only and not your own. That really would spoil the fun. Maybe there could be two categories of conditions to set on the enemy side: SA (choose from the seven each character currently has) and fight condition (choose from all currently available in prize fights, daily events and story missions). Combining more than one of each could be crazy fun.

I think the capacity to set fight conditions in lieu of signature abilities would be a good idea, and perhaps the ability to tap the enemy’s loadout to activate their equipment as you would your own. Maybe it could even be possible to dedicate a small portion of the screen to controlling the AI. The top 1/3, even.

With the first idea though, I would think it fair if you could adjust the enemy SA only and not your own. That really would spoil the fun. Maybe there could be two categories of conditions to set on the enemy side: SA (choose from the seven each character currently has) and fight condition (choose from all currently available in prize fights, daily events and story missions). Combining more than one of each could be crazy fun.
Great idea, this way you can do stuff like find out who can hit resonant evil the hardest without triggering his SA

Regarding the combo count turning red when the AI's hitstun wears off, i suggest there be another indication for when the AI would actually be able to attack/block as there are close quarter specials [maybe some blockbusters too?] that don't end in a knockdown but rather keep the AI airborne for a bit. Being airborne without hitstun bars the AI or player from any sort of action while being completely vulnerable to incoming attacks.

Specific example with Eliza's SMs Osiris Spiral & Upper Khat:
jab (x4) → SM: Osiris Spiral / Upper Khat (x3) → BB: Sekhmet's Fury / Sekhmet's Bite​
*Eliza's jab x5 also ends in the opponent becoming airborne.

Within this example both specials combo from her jab and result in the AI becoming airborne without hitstun. Queuing Sekhmet's Fury to immediately release afterwards can hit characters while they're still airborne, but that's where it get's difficult. Some characters fall into a grey area where it's hard to tell if the frame visible before Sekhmet connects is one where the AI would be able to block immediately after. Screen recorders can skip frames as visible upon review of multiple recordings. VS Peacock: connects while airborne. VS: Eliza: connects while airborne? VS Parasoul: ???? Sure, Upper Khat has the possibility to inflict stun, it's just not as fun to combo with it that way!

Indication ideas:
  • Block after first hit (like console in Training Mode)
  • Status icon & name appearing (like the modifiers)
  • AI performs a full invincible startup BB/SM for a punish

Regarding the combo count turning red when the AI's hitstun wears off, i suggest there be another indication for when the AI would actually be able to attack/block as there are close quarter specials [maybe some blockbusters too?] that don't end in a knockdown but rather keep the AI airborne for a bit. Being airborne without hitstun bars the AI or player from any sort of action while being completely vulnerable to incoming attacks.

Specific example with Eliza's SMs Osiris Spiral & Upper Khat:
jab (x4) → SM: Osiris Spiral / Upper Khat (x3) → BB: Sekhmet's Fury / Sekhmet's Bite​
*Eliza's jab x5 also ends in the opponent becoming airborne.

Within this example both specials combo from her jab and result in the AI becoming airborne without hitstun. Queuing Sekhmet's Fury to immediately release afterwards can hit characters while they're still airborne, but that's where it get's difficult. Some characters fall into a grey area where it's hard to tell if the frame visible before Sekhmet connects is one where the AI would be able to block immediately after. Screen recorders can skip frames as visible upon review of multiple recordings. VS Peacock: connects while airborne. VS: Eliza: connects while airborne? VS Parasoul: ???? Sure, Upper Khat has the possibility to inflict stun, it's just not as fun to combo with it that way!

Indication ideas:
  • Block after first hit (like console in Training Mode)
  • Status icon & name appearing (like the modifiers)
  • AI performs a full invincible startup BB/SM for a punish
This is actually an issue with airgrab BBs like Canopy Bounce or Grab bag where the enemies fall out of hitstun before the grab lands. Its a true combo because you can't act in the air in SGM, but it still resets OTG. Generally red means the enemy could have acted, and in the case of your examples, its just really hard to tell, pretty sure its not true though, generally its pretty reliable. Hopefully the devs can just roll out a fix where airborne hits are counted as true in the counter no matter what, and we wouldn't need a extra mechanic to deal with situations like this.

Reactions: Psyche
This is actually an issue with airgrab BBs like Canopy Bounce or Grab bag where the enemies fall out of hitstun before the grab lands. Its a true combo because you can't act in the air in SGM, but it still resets OTG. Generally red means the enemy could have acted, and in the case of your examples, its just really hard to tell, pretty sure its not true though, generally its pretty reliable. Hopefully the devs can just roll out a fix where airborne hits are counted as true in the counter no matter what, and we wouldn't need a extra mechanic to deal with situations like this.
a fix for that should sooth the difficulty i'm having! thanks for telling me