• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other TRAINING SETTINGS

CheeseBurger

Reaction score
Screenshot_20221012_182749_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpg
Will there be a settings in TRAINING soon? Like, you can manually choose whichever you want to fight against, unkillable, reset anytime you want, like 2nd Encore does?

But in SGM
There should be an option like, Unlimited Cooldown Reduction, unlimited BB percentage. Dummies/Sparring Partner can be switched to ATTACKER MODE, and the player's HP shouldn't be HARMED by the sparring partner, So, everyone can do an EXPERIMENTAL COMBOS and apply it in a real match.

I wish there will be someday. It'll be much more easier to specifically experiment on certain things.

Last edited:
I like the idea! Sometimes trying things in Training mode can take a little time of "preparation", so adding some options could make this mode a little more interesting.

My share of cake in this party: Please, put a (counting) clock so we can keep a count in SA or Moves timing!. *begs*

The option to have unkillable/infinite health training dummy would be great. This could be combo based so the dummies' health would refill once your combo ends.

Last edited:
Reactions: CheeseBurger