• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Training

Papyrus1910

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Nice to meet y'all! I'm pretty new to Skullgirls and the forum itself, so pls no flame.
Okay, so after playing for a while, I found out that there's a "Training" button, and whenever I play that mode, I always get matched with very, VERY, tanky, opponents but they don't fight back. My strongest fighter only has a Fighter Score of 912, so it takes a very long time to beat an opponent. Is this just a mode for players to practice their combos, or will any prizes be awarded at the end of the level?
Thanks in advance!

Yup, training mode is purely for practicing how to use your characters. It rewards no XP for beating opponents in it as they are purely unmoving training dummies.

(Psst, if you really really really want to defeat them to see what happens - which is nothing, nothing happens - you should use Bleed because it will always take away 1% of their health per second no matter how high their maximum HP is.)

An important little thing you might want to note is that when you practice your combos the hit counter will change colour to have a shade of red to say it has detected a 'false' combo - that is, an enemy that wanted to fight back would have had a chance to do so. However, it does not count stun and stagger as immobilised states. Other than that, you can use this in your practice combos to see if they will be possible in the game proper.

Reactions: Da funk and Kokonut