• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Translation

Aspergillus

Reaction score
That's not a bug, actually, but I couldn't understand why NIGHT TERROR Fukia inflicted Fatigue on me when I attacked her until I switched Russian ability description to English as in the Russian one it's written that both Miasma is given when Fukia is far away from an opponent, and Fatigue is inflicted when Fukia is far away from an opponent. It had been confusing me for two weeks, so I'd love you to fix this mistranslation. Thanks for the attention!

Reactions: bbp
We have a task to fix this in our next update, thanks!

We have a task to fix this in our next update, thanks!
Maybe your team need a help with translating? Sometimes I look at Russian localization and the question arises "who is doing this".
I understand how all the abilities in the game work and I myself always play in English (because there is no misunderstanding, also rus font sucks).
I think I could correct all the mistakes in the abilities translation, but I can't vouch for the translation of references and names.

Last edited:
Maybe your team need a help with translating? Sometimes I look at Russian localization and the question arises "who is doing this".
I understand how all the abilities in the game work and I myself always play in English (because there is no misunderstanding, also rus font sucks).
I think I could correct all the mistakes in the abilities translation, but I can't vouch for the translation of references and names.
You're welcome to submit as many localization bugs as you can find!

You're welcome to submit as many localization bugs as you can find!
By the way, there is a plenty of "tear" translation issues.
E.g., PRINCESS PRIDE is gained Regen when spawning a tear. In Russian, the end of this ability is translated like "...при появлении слезу", which is incorrect, it should be "...при появлении слезы" since it's the genitive case.
Parasoul's marquee gains her something "per active tear", which in Russian looks like "за каждый слезу", which is incorrect as well, it has a masculine adjective ending — it should be "за каждую слезу", with a feminine adjective ending (yeah, we have masculine, feminine, and neutral genders for adjectives, and this depends on a connected noun's gender).

Last edited:
translation issues
I will try to collect all the mistakes in one thread tonight, mostly abilities, but you can help me find all sorts of grammatical errors for this thread. If you want, i can do it myself.

I will try to collect all the mistakes in one thread tonight, mostly abilities, but you can help me find all sorts of grammatical errors for this thread. If you want, i can do it myself.
That's quite a nice idea.