• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Turn duplicate fighters into currency used to power up/evolve fighters

Ryouhi

Reaction score
Anyone that has played SGM for an extended period of time will start to notice their collection being flooded with duplicate fighters they have no use for.

You can level them up for Sigils, but after that you have no reason to use them anymore.

Still one should keeo them in case you want to evolve a fighter of the same class.

This means having to keep at least 3-4 of each duplicate fighter around, taking up a lot of space in the collection, making it a pain to scroll through.

Since the only real reason to keeo these fighters is as evolve-fodder, why not give us the option to turn them into a currency used to power up or evolve fighters, freeing up space in our collection (and the devs database too i assume)

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Since the only real reason to keeo these fighters is as evolve-fodder, why not give us the option to turn them into a currency used to power up or evolve fighters, freeing up space in our collection (and the devs database too i assume)
You can already use them to power up characters though, right? Sacrificing them to give some XP to another character?

You can already use them to power up characters though, right? Sacrificing them to give some XP to another character?
Yes, but i want to keep some of those dupe fighters in case they release new bronze/silvers i want to evolve (or if i decide to evolve one of the older fighters too).

that's why i was already at like ~150 Fighters in my collection before double released (now i'm over the 200 fighter threshhold)

If we were able to turn them into some for of currency would let us only keep fighters we actually plan on using, freeing up Players' collections (less scrolling through endless dupes, better performance perhaps / less data for Devs to save somewhere).

So for example i could level up all those bronze Doubles to 30 for the points and them turn them into said currency, clearing up those 50 slots they would take up otherwise.

Also Powering up is barely worth it right now, serving no other function other than if you really have to get rid of dupes

I wholeheartedly agree with this!

We are still in (not exactly but very much appreciated) dire need of better exp powerups (I'll still hold my dream of using George's for that pfft)

But being able to convert bronze - silver - and gold fighters to sigil currencies would be perfect to use in the sense that I have like literally 200 fighters and they're mainly Beowulfs and by Lenny, trying to use prize fights to farm sigils aren't so easy, especially as I'd have to go into prize fight mode, fight a good amount of fighters, and then switch and use a level 1 bronze / silver fighter to farm exp / sigils.

While it's not a perfect solution for the exp grind, being able to convert some extra fighters into a reasonable amount of sigils based on their rarity is an amazing idea to implement!

I'm imagining bronzes can be converted to like 10/15 sigil points (Half of the sigils you could get with a bronze fighter since they go to level 30)

Silvers - 20/5?

Gold - 30/35?

While I muse about it, props to you to continually give awesome suggestions to the game! Here's to hoping such a system gets in asap, as well!

That's actually even better - instead of introducing another currency, using sigils would be neat!

And i agree, the different rarity tiers should give varying amounts of sigils - which would also be good cause i'm personally getting a bit tired of carrying two bronzes/silvers in every PF fight, since one slip up means i have no backup and i lose my streak - but i do it anyway cause just using the fighters for powering up without farming for any of their sigils is bugging me optherwise.

If we got at least some of the potential sigils out of it anyway when we convert them to sigils that would save me a lot of headaches :p

Well, in regards to the suggestions, i slowed down lately though :p
Put most of my thoughts out there, now's the time to wait and see what the Devs want to implement of em :)

I whole heartedly agree!
If we could also convert them into a lesser amount for other fighters, that would be interesting as well

The most stressful and unfun thing is this game is having 40 level 50 characters and leveling a character from level 1 to level 50 :3 :3 :3

Power-up on gold only gives 20k, which I feel is quite stingy :3 There should be a way to store exp powerups like you said or at least increase it going forward :3

I've already sacrificed like 20+ golds bcuz they are just so useless :3 and no point having 3-4 of the same characters at level 50 :3

The most stressful and unfun thing is this game is having 40 level 50 characters and leveling a character from level 1 to level 50 :3 :3 :3

Power-up on gold only gives 20k, which I feel is quite stingy :3 There should be a way to store exp powerups like you said or at least increase it going forward :3

I've already sacrificed like 20+ golds bcuz they are just so useless :3 and no point having 3-4 of the same characters at level 50 :3
Well if i'm actually leveling them to use them i can deal with backpacking them - since i'll be also leveling their nodes and giving them moves and all that, in an emergency they can finish the job once my carry dies.

But if i'm just leveling the dupes to squeeze out the sigils, once my carry dies it's game over - so yeah

Being able to get rid of all those bronze lvl ones without feeling bad about wasting so many sigils would be good, cause i can't even open my PF rewards cause i'm still over the Fighter limit of 200 xD

If I could sacrifice a bronze fighter for, let's just say 5 skill points, and we can use skill points for evolving fighters rather than keeping armies of sacrifices... i'd be very happy.

I'm trying to get a gold "bad hair day" filia (despite what some say about tier lists, it's worth it). that's 3 bronzes to sacrifice to make her silver... then do that 5 more times to make her gold. 18 sacrificed bronze filias for ONE of my fighters! that's a LOT of clutter. sure, I'm not likely doing all 18 at once, but when you have 10 types of fighters, it doesn't balance out in my favor.

Having the skill points take on some of the burden for characters we KNOW we are just planning to kill off would lighten the load, and also reduce clutter.

Reactions: Ryouhi