• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Um...is this a glitch ?

BlueG

Reaction score
Help,pls!
Squigly can combo her juggle into squigly's battle opera,right?
Why can't i do that in my footage?
I even check my oponents position relative to the ground and it still works if my opponent is lying flat (right after a juggle)

In Skullgirls you only get one ground bounce (where your enemy slaps down onto the ground) per combo. The second time they hit the ground they become fully invincible, ending your combo. This is designed to prevent infinite combos.

In this case your ground bounce happens just before you use Silver Chord. When you try to use SBO they have already hit the ground twice and become invincible.

Try doing something like this instead:

L5 (ground combo) > Silver Chord > L5 > Launcher > J3 (air combo) > Super Battle Opera > Leviathan's Inferno.

Only one ground bounce, so it keeps going till the end!

In Skullgirls you only get one ground bounce (where your enemy slaps down onto the ground) per combo. The second time they hit the ground they become fully invincible, ending your combo. This is designed to prevent infinite combos.

In this case your ground bounce happens just before you use Silver Chord. When you try to use SBO they have already hit the ground twice and become invincible.

Try doing something like this instead:

L5 (ground combo) > Silver Chord > L5 > Launcher > J3 (air combo) > Super Battle Opera > Leviathan's Inferno.

Only one ground bounce, so it keeps going till the end!
Thanks

Help,pls!
Squigly can combo her juggle into squigly's battle opera,right?
Why can't i do that in my footage?
I even check my oponents position relative to the ground and it still works if my opponent is lying flat (right after a juggle)
Combo streak no more then 20 juggle in air into Battle Opera.
Some info