• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unable to move during fight

Ploppersmackle

Reaction score
Model: LG G7 ThinQ
Operating System: Android 9

I was on the character select screen and was about to battle in fukua's silver prize fight using ivy league as my first character, then beatbox and infernal twin. I pressed battle but nothing happened, so I clicked ivy league's character card because I remembered that I should reorganize her moves. However, the battle just taking awhile to load, so I was put into the fight despite that delay. When I tried to tap to attack, parasoul did not move and just stood still. Only throwing and blocking worked (would sometimes not register though) and my single finger attacks and all my moves did not work. They would light up indicating that they were pressed, but none of the moves would trigger. None of the tag-ins worked too, but my pause button did work. The image attached is an example of this happening: kill joy is completely open by using her taunt, but I am unable to punish her because I cannot move. Also, my BB is lit up, but it does not trigger. I have a video on a portion of this fight where it's more obvious that I cannot move or do any moves, but it's too large of a file to upload. I can upload it to YouTube (which will take some time) if it's truly necessary that there is video proof of this bug.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210127-005852 (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-005852 (1).jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 8
This sounds like a similar bug to where fighters aren't loading into the match correctly. If you could post your video to youtube and link it here that would be a big help.

To be clear, you tapped on 'Fight' to start the match, nothing happened, and then you tapped on Parasoul's fighter card and then the fight loaded?

Yes, that is exactly what happened.

Here is the link:

It is not very easy to tell because most of the time I'm blocking because I'm trying to not let parasoul die, but around 1:18 is where it is the most obvious

Does this happen regularly? If so, have you already attempted to reinstall the game?

No, this is the first time this has happened. I haven't run into this problem again, so I have not reinstalled.