• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Unblockable BB and Supercharged modifier

IceDeal

Reaction score
Seriously this is ridiculous, Unblockable BB are something very unfair to start with but at high level in the actual Prize Money event, it's just impossible to win because every fighters got one equipped and they gonna throw it in your face after a few combo.

I know the solution is to get hit yourself to charge the meter but when you play against a 1.5x (or higher) team, one full combo is usually enough to kill your fighter.

It's just plain stupid.

Reactions: ThanatosDK
You gain more meter than they do when you're blocking their hits. So just block it out until your blockbusters charge, then hit them with a counter attack. Be sure to kill them in the return fire. Because if you don't, their BB3 in return will kill you.

You do realize that Turteling goes 100% against the spirit of a fighting game.

It's just extremely bad and unfun design, I mean supercharged is obviously inspired by SF4 Ultra meter but you still had to connect it once charged. The unblockable BB make that thing broken and are definitely something who should be removed from the game.

It's not even something you can whale against wich is hurting the buisness model of the game. Result is that I wont play much of this event (already got Golden Painwheel anyway).

I would enjoy hearing the Dev's thoughts on BB3 and this current PFG.

Hopefully they're collecting good information off of the forum posts here and data from the win/loss rates of players.

The reason I mention this is it seems to frustrate many players this current PF, just see how many people have joined the forums in the last 24 hours just to post about it.

Last edited:
You do realize that Turteling goes 100% against the spirit of a fighting game.
I dunno who told you that, but turtling has always been a legit playstyle in almost any game you can think of. Guile's been doing it since Street Fighter II.

Of course, there's a big difference between blocking many difficult mixups until you find the right opening, and getting a free unblockable as a reward for getting hit.

An AI can sit and take a beating and then kill a 3K gold card with their unblockable BB in the middle of the AI being comboed. Nothing wrong with that. At. All. (ლ‸-).