• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unresolved Issue - Lost Theonite, 0 relics

Nelltaker

Reaction score
I had contacted customer support about losing my theonite and getting no relics a few days ago, and there still has been no response. I had used 1000 Theo to get one 10 + 1 pack, and lost my Theo and didn’t get relics. Please do not ask me to contact support again, I’ve tried many times, it’s never worked in the past for me.

I had contacted customer support about losing my theonite and getting no relics a few days ago, and there still has been no response. I had used 1000 Theo to get one 10 + 1 pack, and lost my Theo and didn’t get relics. Please do not ask me to contact support again, I’ve tried many times, it’s never worked in the past for me.

I made a ticket 12 days ago for pretty much the same issue. The official response I've seen here is that there's a backlog of tickets, so waiting is your best bet.

Good luck?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nelltaker
Yea took a whole two.week to.get mines back jesus

@Nelltaker we had a pretty big backup of tickets after 4.3. Did someone eventually get back to you?