• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unresponsive Character

Snatchzm

Reaction score
After playing several rounds, I will run into an issue with my characters not responding to input. I cant use special moves or tag out. The unput is normally responsive on the left side of the screen so I can still fight but not responsiveness on right side of screen. This is very frustrating and happens quite often.

What device are you playing on? Are you able to turn on the function that shows your screen taps and make a video so we can see if your device is picking up the inputs?

It happens randomly. Its not the device. Its something in the game.
Im playing on a samsung android note9

There was an old bug on Android devices that I think may have come back. It relates to parts of the screen being unresponsive when returning to the game from the background. Essentially, the game doesn't rotate from vertical to horizontal, even though it looks like it's displaying correctly. Next time it happens, will you try minimizing and returning to the game to see if that resolves anything?

Reactions: Snatchzm
I will try. Typically the only way I can tell this glitch occurs is when already in a match. I will let you know ASAP thank you. 👍