• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Update 4.6 - Cant hit enemy after hitting the floor with Cerebella

el22

Reaction score
Hi!
I have noticed since last update that after a juggle combo when the enemy hits the ground I find myself often missing that last hit (usually a slide in my case) when playing Cerebella.
Another issue I've run into, which seems to be related, before update 4.6 it was fairly easy, after a juggle combo to hit the (far away) target with Diamonds are forever, after update 4.6 I'm finding quite difficult to do it and it seems the same problem with the slide I mentioned before.

Is this some expected behaviour after 4.6 update?

My devices is an iPhone 6s
My IOS version is 14.4

Regards!

Reactions: Zuzuska
Depending on the size of the opponent, certain moves will land differently or not at all. In the case of Diamonds are Forever, there's a handful of opponents where the move has a chance of missing, depending on where they land after the combo.

That's all based on what we know though and you may be experiencing something completely different! If you're able to capture video of what's happening that'll be the easiest way to determine what's going on. Typically the easiest way to do that is upload a private video to YouTube and share the link here.

Hello again, after taking a deeper look at this issue (or expected behaviour) I noticed the problem I mention is related to Pummel horse special move.

In the first video I perform regular combos ending with a slide and then the same combo ending with Diamonds are forever, in both cases, my last hit is successful:

Then I tried the same combo but with a previous UP hit + Pummel horse, like G5-UP-Pummel horse-G5-J3-Slide (then the same but ending with Diamonds are forever), in both cases, the last hit misses:

I tried these combos I'm described many times while I was trying to capture it properly each and every time with the same results, I hope this helps better describe my case.

Adios!

Hello again, after taking a deeper look at this issue (or expected behaviour) I noticed the problem I mention is related to Pummel horse special move.
There are certain moves and combos that when performed will not allow for additional extensions or hits to connect once the enemy hits the floor; Pummel Horse being one of them. I'd believe it to be more for balancing rather than a game bug.
If you'd like to perform more advanced combos I'd recommend looking up some YouTube videos and copying how some others have figured out how to get certain moves and combos to land. You can take it even deeper and incorporate tagging in different fighters to further extend combos.

For example:
Here's Reshiram18's Cerebella video where they use Diamonds are Forever BEFORE Pummel Horse to successfully land the hit and extend the same combo that you were trying to.

Thanks for the clarification and the combo video, but I'm more of discover or build my own combos than copycat(-ing?) other's.
After I recorded the videos, I started wondering if this behaviour was the same before the update. I posted it as a bug, but I was not sure if it was certainly a bug or an expected behaviour.
Nevertheless, it got my attention failing to land a simple slide.

Adios!