1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

URGENT: Emergency Maintenance Update

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by MightyZug, Sep 7, 2017.

1. DeepestLore

DeepestLore New Member

This may sound stupid with an obvious answer, but if you signed in as guest and hadn't linked an account, would data be permanently lost? I never deleted the app from my device and I don't know how the data and storage works in regards to this. Either way I'll be linking it if I have a new one or have my old one restored.

2. Yew49

Yew49 Member

Yeah, I'm also logged in as guest, just started two days before this

3. BananaLord

BananaLord New Member

What would happen to the valentine prize fight. Really wanted that silent kill valentine

RecolectoR likes this.
  4. Synfull

Synfull New Member

Saw you guys' post on your Insta! I'm highkey feeling withdrawal effects from not playing for like more than 1 day HAHAHA but I'm glad that y'all are active and actually trying to fix the problem!! I really appreciate it, and I'm sure others do too! SG is the only mobilr fighting game by far that I've actually spent more than 1 week on, and I'm glad I cashed in on it not long ago.

Here's to hoping whatever issues will be ironed out and things go smoothly for the dev team!

5. JAMES D JONES

JAMES D JONES Member

Redown load the old app and I'm also ready for the update good luck everyone

6. Noe Solorio

Noe Solorio New Member

And you absolutelty have nothing else to do but wait? Im not trying to convince you to keep playing. That is all up to you my friend. All of the devs are working really hard to get this back up and running as smoothly as possible that’s all we can ask of them. I really like this game to the point where I’m patient enough to wait.

7. ValakGhost

ValakGhost New Member

So as I come from the line ap I do not run the risk of losing my data even if I deleted the cell phone ap?

8. Doctor

Doctor New Member

I think that they will open this game after 24hours.this is a right time for stop playing game because of boring wait.they must think that too much waiting time means lose members.

9. VLADNESS

VLADNESS New Member

If you read the ads from the developers, you will notice that the compensation includes rewards as if you had been extremely active and also a gold quality character

10. VLADNESS

VLADNESS New Member

As announced yesterday, it is very unlikely that LINE users have lost data or errors

11. DrDara

DrDara New Member

Does anyone know how to fix the error code -1?

12. VLADNESS

VLADNESS New Member

13. chakez

chakez New Member

I do not need compensation with this great game, I just hope they fix it soon

14. BananaLord

BananaLord New Member

2.0.4 is up but servers are still down. How long do you guys think till servers go up?

15. Doctor

Doctor New Member

Officers wait 5 hours please then 6 february start....someone said that maintanance goes until 5 february...i think they can not solve this,they are sleeping.a maintanance can not be 3 days.

16. Franco

Franco New Member

I believe they will be able to fix the problem soon we just have to be patient posting on here about how long it is taking or being angry at how long it has been does nothing but waste our time like I said just be patient

17. Teddychaos

Teddychaos New Member

I'm so scared if my progress has been lost. I have so much good characters. 2 golds and ALOT of silvers. Good luck to everyone with their data.

Noe Solorio likes this.
  18. BallotBoxer

BallotBoxer Well-Known Member

The team that has been working on this problem over the weekend deserve a stack of pizzas. Much appreciation for the efforts to get his resolved!

19. PTBrito

PTBrito New Member

I am in the exact same situation, with my account linked to google (but I didn't reinstall the app). I am afraid as you are.

I will surely rebuy the starter pack even not needing much. Sadly it must be a huge impact being down while featured on App Store (on "great on Iphone X" games).

20. Kindless

Kindless New Member

It's confirmed that accounts made prior to the LINE servers closure will be allright but with all moves unequipped.
    Only the post-2.0 release might be unable to recover, but seeing as they delay server relaunch they might try to solve that too.
    And if you paid money but you're affraid that your account might be deleted, then contact Hidden Variables team, there could be something they can do to get your money back.

Neherenia, RecolectoR and VLADNESS like this.