• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Using Theonite to rank up characters instead of relying on luck

DAVIDTH

Reaction score
I hate how you need 4 (For bronze) and 5 (For silver) of the same character just to rank them up. Would be nice if you could spend theonite for the missing character instead of relying on luck to give you the characters you need

Reactions: moisterrific
Before anyone rushes to correct him, he's actually correct.
I hate how you need 4 (For bronze) and 5 (For silver) of the same character just to rank them up.
1 Bronze character you want to evolve.
3 Bronze characters you have to sacrifice.
4 Bronzes.

Reactions: DAVIDTH
It's actually
Bronze - Sacrifice 3 bronze's but with the same character. (Like Rerun Peacock can be evolved by sacrificing Rerun peacock or Sketchy Peacock)
Silver - Sacrifice 4 Silvers but with the same character. (Like Bloody Valentine Eliza can be evolved by sacrificing Bloody Valentine/Scarlet Viper Eliza)
Inorder to evolve:
Bronze must be level 30.
Silver must be level 40.
Gold is the last rank and no further evolutions.
Bronze evolves up to 2 times (Bronze - Silver - Gold)
Silver evolves up to 1 time (Silver - Gold)

It's actually
Bronze - Sacrifice 3 bronze's but with the same character. (Like Rerun Peacock can be evolved by sacrificing Rerun peacock or Sketchy Peacock)
Silver - Sacrifice 4 Silvers but with the same character. (Like Bloody Valentine Eliza can be evolved by sacrificing Bloody Valentine/Scarlet Viper Eliza)
Inorder to evolve:
Bronze must be level 30.
Silver must be level 40.
Gold is the last rank and no further evolutions.
Bronze evolves up to 2 times (Bronze - Silver - Gold)
Silver evolves up to 1 time (Silver - Gold)
But you still need 4 characters for Bronze, 1 to evolve and the other 3 to sacrifice is what I'm saying

Reactions: ThanatosDK