• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Valentine Kill Joy glitch?

Dog Food Bowl

Reaction score
I have a kill joy valentine and one of her abilities is “Once per match on DEATH, RESURRECT all defeated teammates with 25% health”. I’ve been playing her basically since I first started play this game, which was about a year ago. And every few games when I play her, her ability doesn’t work. At first I thought I died when I had hex so it didn’t work but that isn’t the case at all. My most recent game I played with her my two other teammates died and then I started fighting with kill joy. As my kill joy died my teammates didn’t get resurrected. She was fighting a Meow and Furever Mrs fortune so I know it was player abilities stopping it. I wanna know what is happening

The precision buff has two functions, firstly it turns a hit into a critical, but secondly it prevents the opponents signature abilities from triggering upon a successful hit. (Does not work on blocked hits.)

Meow & Furever's SA1 reads:
"Gain FINAL STAND for 10 seconds and 3/4/5 stacks of PRECISION for every 10% HEALTH LOST."

My guess is that your killjoy died to a precision hit, which prevented her ability from working.