• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Various UI Suggestions

fatfursatan

Reaction score
1) It would be nice if gold was visible whenever you are in the detailed character menu, especially on the specials/blockbusters page, since you upgrade them with gold.

2) You should be able to see the SPECIFIC conditions and the SPECIFIC rewards when tapping the skull and treasure icons in story mode, or at least on the battle preparation screen... INCLUDING team amd character bonuses for the opposing team. Would do a lot for the flow--I pause at the beginning of nearly everu match to scope those deets!

3) Resizable and repositionable special, blockbuster, and assist icons would be great. I keep hammering assists, only for my basic combo string to continue.

4) Gold and premium currency count should be visible on many more screens, INCLUDING the fight preparation screen. I have to go into the detailed character menu EVERY TIME before a battle starts to see if I can upgrade them or not.

5) It'd be great if character cards or certain menus showed the available character-specific resources so I wouldn't have to click in menus to get it.

6) Drop rates for the gashapon should be made visible. You're not legally obligated to, but it'd be nice.

EDIT
7) Special properties on moves (burst, projectile, grab, uninterruptible) should be viewable on moves.

8) Keywords like ENRAGE or BURST should be explained when tapping it, in a little pop-up or something.

2) You should be able to see the SPECIFIC conditions and the SPECIFIC rewards when tapping the skull and treasure icons in story mode, or at least on the battle preparation screen... INCLUDING team amd character bonuses for the opposing team. Would do a lot for the flow--I pause at the beginning of nearly everu match to scope those deets!
I think U can view Conditions of the match on both Map and in Preparation screen - just tap or hold on Skull icon.
Visible rewards for Treasure fight - it would kill the fun and thrill of exploration.