• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Versus mode crash

Shironeko2108

Reaction score
I have been trying to do my versus mode since the fisrt day of the 4.3 update. The issue is that after found potential opponent then it moves to testing connection and freezes at testing connections
i had already checked all the settings and is ok as well
My ingame name is Shironeko2108
Thanks for noticing this, devs

What part of the world are you playing from? Have you tried all the various settings? We had a similar issue in 4.2 that should be resolved so as much info as you can provide will go a long way. Have you attempted to do a fresh install of the game?

Reactions: Shironeko2108
What part of the world are you playing from? Have you tried all the various settings? We had a similar issue in 4.2 that should be resolved so as much info as you can provide will go a long way. Have you attempted to do a fresh install of the game?

thanks for the reply.
yeah I attempted to try to install the game 3 times already. im at australia
and all settings is okie. also everyday im trying to do versus to see if the bug still happens to me. i will info you what happen if you needed

Thank , Devs

thank devs, it is working for me at versus mode now
thank a lot for your work in the game