• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Very slow battle (Reoccuring in Annie update)

Kunagai

Reaction score
Hello, I would like to mention an issue that occurs in 4.3 while I am fighting (and while choosing the fighters as well), the fight is very slow and eats some of my inputs.

I reduced the graphics to minimum, restarted the app, restarted my phone but nothing solves it.

Should I reinstall the app maybe?
I hope there's a way for this to be solved soon so I won't miss the rewards from the "Fireworks Show" prize fight milestone, at this rate I won't be able to go far.

Thank you!

the same thing happened to me before the update and I can't play well besides I have enough space and ram and it's very annoying

@Kunagai will you please share your device info? Name, model, how much RAM, etc.

Name : Galaxy J5 (2016)

Model : SM-J510FN

Storage available space : 943 Mb

Memory available space : 745 Mb

Memory is the same thing as RAM right?

Anything that is missing don't hesitate to tell, thanks for the help!

Last edited:
having 1gb on Android is our bare minimum requirement right now, but I don't think that's the issue. I'm testing on a J5 with 2gb right now and seeing similar slowdown. We're investigating and hopefully can figure out what's going on!

Hi again, I'm probably asking too soon but is there any update regarding anything that turned out to be causing this bug yet?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: QItentio
Hello, I just downloaded the update and it works great! Might just be me but it even seems to work even faster than before.

Again, thank you!

Hi, I'm facing similar issues even after the 4.3.1 update, the behavior of the issue changed but it still happens.
The behavior on my device starts with an inconsistency of the transitions when moving from one screen to the other during fights (slow, then faster than normal), followed by short freezes after some time of running (10+ min).
Eventually the freezes/inconsistencies get longer, getting into the fights, even without input from me, and sometimes the app crashes or enters in a permanent freeze, generally during a fight.

I'm running on a:
- Moto G5 (XT 1683)
- Android 8.1.0
- RAM 2.00 GB
- Memory 32 GB

if you need any more data plz ask me so i can find a way to send to you

Hi again, I wanted to say first of all that I'm loving Annie and I love her stage soundtrack to death, thanks for the update! Also I wanted to mention that after this update I seem to have been experiencing the same slow fight bug I got when the 4.3 update came out. I don't know if I should open a new thread or keep sending in this one as the bug seems to be more or less the same. Although I feel like that slow fight bug doesn't seem to be as slow as the 4.3 update one.

Thank you!

Hello, I'm updating the situation, the battle does become very slow like before, it seems that the more battles I do, the slower it becomes. I might create a new thread with those same details I experienced as I don't know if re-emerging old threads are considered solved already.

@Kunagai we've had similar reports regarding the J5 but haven't been able to effectively reproduce the slowdown issue. I would recommend paying attention to what fighters are in combat when the game starts to get slow, if there's a pattern then perhaps there's something more tangible that is causing the slowdown.

For example, it is known that 'larger' fighters will add more stress to the game performance during combat, like Big Band, Cerebella, and Beowulf.

As always we're keeping our eyes on these issues and will continue to improve performance on lower-end devices

Reactions: JMCO and Kunagai
Oki doki, I will try to switch characters and find situations that could cause that bug, thanks for the instructions I'll try to report what I find as soon as I can

Painwheel's Hatred Install (victory pose after the match ends slows down the game as well), Peacock's projectiles seem to slow the game too (the more simultaneous projectiles the slower), same for Squiggly's inferno of Leviathan.

But despite any situation slowing the game down, every fight has already a slower pace than it should have.

I think overall what can be part of the cause of the slowdown are the "particle effects". Like fire, magic and electricity effects I think.

Also when there's Big Band and usually larger fighters on the stage it seems to contribute a good bunch on a slower performance as well like you mentioned

Idk if that will help but I also noticed when doing Robofortune's daily event, in one of the nodes, before entering the fight, the pace was normal. I had Purrminator on my left, and on the right side there was the question mark for when the character we will fight in that node is a random one.

I hope that helps!

Last edited:
Oh, good news, I tweaked the resolution settings towards fast and the fights no longer have the slow pace. I'll play from now on with those settings changes, although if there's still the possibility of a fix that could give back the regular pace with the resolution on max pretty, I would be very thankful!

Saludos y un gusto ... bueno yo tengo el mismo problema, tengo un huawei p20 lite, cuando juego peleas premiadas en racha por lo 40 y evento diario de los lucharores en maestro como Big bang y robo fortunne cuando el tren de fondo están movimiento , El rendimiento baja, esto no pasaba en la versión 4.3 ... Solo quiero reportar mis palabras, espero que lo arreglen pronto ... Gracias por el juego ..

[QUOTE = "Kunagai, post: 44785, member: 7485"] Olá, gostaria de mencionar um problema que ocorre em 4.3 enquanto estou lutando (e ao escolher os lutadores também), a luta é muito lenta e come alguns de minhas entradas.

Reduzi os gráficos ao mínimo, reiniciei o aplicativo, reiniciei meu telefone, mas nada resolveu.

Devo reinstalar o aplicativo, talvez?
Espero que haja uma maneira de isso ser resolvido em breve, para não perder as recompensas do marco da luta de prêmios "Show de fogos de artifício", nesse ritmo não poderei ir longe.

Obrigado! [/ QUOTE]

Minhas lutas estão lentas Após a atualização 4.4.0 meu telefone sempre funcionou muito bem no ultra, mas depois dessa atualização como lutas e a tela inicial lenta em 4.4.0

I have the same issue too after 4.4 update. Gameplay is laggy even when I set the gameplay setting to the lowest.