• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal [VIDEO PROOF] Game freezes when levelling up catalysts

Art3mes

Reaction score
The moves are levelling up fine.
Only the catalysts.
Here the clip,

I am unable to lvl up any catalysts. Do something.

What device are you on?

Hi Art3mes, I've been messing around with this issue and here's what I found in addition to my comment on your status update earlier (I'm on IOS, so the following may not apply to your device) :

Sometimes when you press "upgrade" in the dialog box that has the "upgrade" or "sell" buttons, the follow-up upgrade dialog box that has "cancel" and "upgrade" with a monetary value below will show up behind the 1st dialog box. If you then close the 1st dialog box, the follow-up upgrade dialog box will still be there, and you can still cancel or upgrade successfully, you just need to keep pressing "cancel" or "upgrade" until the button responds.

However, if you press the "upgrade" button in the 1st dialog box multiple times in quick succession, an abnormal follow-up upgrade dialog box will show up where the "upgrade" button doesn't have a monetary value below it. And when you exit this abnormal dialog box and return to the 1st dialog box, then press "upgrade" button again, both "upgrade" and "cancel" will become grayed out and unresponsive. From then on, if you tap any catalyst to open up their 1st dialog box, you'll find both buttons grayed out and unresponsive. To resolve this, you need to restart the game.

Hi Art3mes, I've been messing around with this issue and here's what I found in addition to my comment on your status update earlier (I'm on IOS, so the following may not apply to your device) :

Sometimes when you press "upgrade" in the dialog box that has the "upgrade" or "sell" buttons, the follow-up upgrade dialog box that has "cancel" and "upgrade" with a monetary value below will show up behind the 1st dialog box. If you then close the 1st dialog box, the follow-up upgrade dialog box will still be there, and you can still cancel or upgrade successfully, you just need to keep pressing "cancel" or "upgrade" until the button responds.

However, if you press the "upgrade" button in the 1st dialog box multiple times in quick succession, an abnormal follow-up upgrade dialog box will show up where the "upgrade" button doesn't have a monetary value below it. And when you exit this abnormal dialog box and return to the 1st dialog box, then press "upgrade" button again, both "upgrade" and "cancel" will become grayed out and unresponsive. From then on, if you tap any catalyst to open up their 1st dialog box, you'll find both buttons grayed out and unresponsive. To resolve this, you need to restart the game.
Will surely try this.
Thanks.

It works, kind of.
But, hey, I can lvl up catalysts again thanks. The bug is still here. Keep on tapping until it works, kinda sucks.
Here is the video.

Reactions: Robokit
Glad it helps a bit ! Yea so far the conclusion is : as long as the buttons are not grayed out, then keep tapping and they'll eventually respond. If you mess around with favoriting and unfavoriting moves/catalyststhen upgrading or selling them, you'll find other issues but I guess they're not priorized in the devs' troubleshooting schedule.

Reactions: Art3mes