• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Viewing Parlor not giving rewards issue

Wulfden

Reaction score
Howdy howdy!

I've got a Samsung Galaxy S9+ with Android 10. Today I went to the Viewing Parlor to hopefully get some coins, but the ad would play, I would be able to finish it, and the game would continually loop a "Connecting" message, only to disappear, and leave the countdown the same but still allow me to run another ad.

I saw someone post about this before, but thought it a good idea to make another thread just in case there are others who are dealing with this issue / to show the bug is still currently happening.

I believe this could just be a blip in the servers due to the connection server, but, I'd like to know: can those rewards be given or will I simply have to wait and check back later so I can potentially receive them the next time? (I don't mind giving free ad revenue this time ;))

If it helps, I have tried to restart my app and the issue still persisted.

It's often a temporary issue with the servers that run the Ads. We are regularly improving these systems and working with our Ad partners to update them as well, so hopefully happens less and less over time.

Reactions: Wulfden
It's often a temporary issue with the servers that run the Ads. We are regularly improving these systems and working with our Ad partners to update them as well, so hopefully happens less and less over time.
Much obliged!

I'll keep that in mind going forward, glad it isn't a heavy bug!