• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Visual bug with Annie and Umbrella

Reaction score
Checked how to post a bug so here goes...

I have an LG K8 with Android 7.1.2 installed and around the time SGM 5.0 dropped I noticed that Annie and Umbrella were missing:Screenshot_2022-05-06-19-03-13.png
Screenshot_2022-05-06-19-06-16-1.png
Literally... now Annie's black texture pops up no matter where, whether in character select or in a fight. Interestingly enough, when I activate her Star Power the highlight effects show up but her stars have no textures like her:
Screenshot_2022-05-06-19-07-22-1.png
As for Umbrella... well Umbrella is weird, she doesn't go missing all the time, she's visible in character select and in a match but she's only visible in a match... sometimes:
Screenshot_2022-05-06-19-31-30.png
Here she's normal, but in a match:
Screenshot_2022-05-06-19-04-39-1.png
When Hungern's meter is yellow or blue she's visible, but the second it goes to red:
Screenshot_2022-05-06-19-05-03-1.png
She disappears... like Houdini (It's particularly annoying on this stage considering she and Annie nearly blend in perfectly with the dark background).I had to crop some images because it said they were too large :/

A few notes to mention, I tried fixing this on my own, I cleared SGM's cache data and even wiped all its app data and redownloaded the external data when prompted and I then uninstalled and reinstalled the app entirely, none of that worked. Also this bug happens only on my end, I played a local PvP match with my friend and he said he could see his Annie and Umbrella with a red meter perfectly fine, but on my screen if the enemy has an Umbrella (with Ravenous Hungern) or Annie they show up just like my screenshots.

P.S. I want to help you guys help me fix this as quick as possible so I'll give what I think is a useful bit of information. I'm not entirely sure but I have a feeling that this is hardware problem for my LG K8 and maybe not something on your end because, I used to play Call of Duty Mobile a lot in the past and for the first... I would say month? The game would run perfectly and then one day with enough play time, textures would go black or bug out in some weird way and this would happen consistently after the particular day it started. What was also weird was that it would kinda reset if I uninstalled it and reinstalled. (This I know because I took maybe a year break from CoDM and reinstalled it on the same device, my LG K8) It would run perfectly for almost a month and them BAM, texture problems (I will say I don't remember any of this happening the very last time I played CoDM but I chalk this up to me not really playing it for a very long time before I finally uninstalled it for good). But for SGM's case there's only two characters affected and Umbrella's dissapearance is conditional. Of course maybe I'm wrong I don't know, SGM was working fine up until 5.0. and unlike CoDM it didn't fix anything even on reinstallation and that's all I really know.

P.S.S. I had to crop some images because it said they were too large :/