• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal visual bug

Rovsen

Reaction score
Its not big problem but it can be annoying sometime. Sometimes buff or nerf and also some fighters look so bigger than others

Attachments

• IMG_20220508_103233.jpg
    IMG_20220508_103233.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 12
I agree it can be annoying. We've had this bug in the game probably from day 1 but haven't spent much time trying to repro it. If you're able to get it consistently let me know!

I agree it can be annoying. We've had this bug in the game probably from day 1 but haven't spent much time trying to repro it. If you're able to get it consistently let me know!
not every time. sometimes when revive teammates. today happend same bug after revive djin frez with surgeon general .immunity and heavy heal look so big .i didnt take screenshot

It seems to happen to me more often on tag-in, which makes it especially noticeable in the current prize fight.