• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Walking George again, this time in rift

GreatTiny

Reaction score
Hey, Devs.

I've been having the "eternal walking george" issue "repeateadly" (2 times in 2 days) lately and it's never in the best of times. Yesterday it ended a long PF streak, but I didn't feel like complaining because in the end it's not that terrible. But today it's happening again, and this time is in a rift battle. This... is kind of more annoying. I doubt that you are not aware of the issue already or that anything can be done about the rift battle, but frustration got me this time and I had to post it. If it serves of anything, something I noted is that in both cases, I was using the same charachter (Harle) and finished the fight in the same way (Diamond Drop). Might be a coincidence, but who knows.

Reactions: buggy. and Robokit
So I ended up winning either way and I'm not mad anymore. XD
But the issue did occur. So altough nothing "bad" happened in the end, this issue that was patched in a few updates keep appearing. Bummer.

happened to me too, in PF , ending my streak. I've had it happened in rifts as well, and in either case, the odds of the fight result being correctly processed seems to be about 50/50. Further patches needed, though I doubt this sort of thing could be eliminated all together.

Might be happening more often as we ran into some server slowdown after we released 4.2. We're aware that it's still an issue from time to time even when things are running smoothly and are continuing to investigate. Thanks.

I thought I'm the only one who experienced this. I lost my streak due to this.

Screenshot_2020_0326_041931.jpg

Nooo, and with a blood drive!!! That's so unfair...