• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other We need action taken against the hackers

Mornedil

Reaction score
There's an extremely large wave of people using modded APKs playing this game right now, and it's ruining rift battles.

I'm matching with hackers on a daily basis.
2 out of 3
of this week's matches on my main account has been against a hacker.
2 out of 4 of this week's matches on my 2nd account has been against a hacker.
... and it's only Wednesday so far.

Yesterday:

Today, it happened twice:
hacker_4.jpg

Screenshot_2019-08-28-16-02-13.png
The 2nd image is the same player I reported yesterday, but he's still playing rifts, instead of being banned.

What is scary about this is that these players are reaching high rift ranks without being banned.
Since the game currently doesn't seem to automatically detect the hack these people are using, we need someone to manually ban the reported players asap. I realize the devs have lots on their plates, but i think this should be a pretty high priority since it's ruining the game.

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity; how do you know its a hack?
adding on to this, many of the scores your opponents are getting are completely normal/possible without hacks.

are they beating your fighters with much lower FS characters? or anything else that directs you to believe your opponent is cheating?

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Just out of curiosity; how do you know its a hack?
Math. Their final score, and the fighters they use.

many of the scores your opponents are getting are completely normal/possible without hacks.
24600 battle score is not "normal", especially after the recent change that reduced the "no deaths" bonus, and with the game matching you against a similar collection strength (which should guarantee you spend a decent amount of time in some battles, even if you play perfectly).

The max possible battle score is 25100, and that's if you beat every node in 0 seconds, with 50 combo, and using a BB finish.
  • Fight won: 10k (1000 per node)
  • Health remaining: 3000 (300 per node)
  • Time remaining: 3600 (360 per node, losing 2 points per second passed)
  • Blockbuster finish: 1000 (100 per node)
  • First fighter use: 5000 (250 per fighter, and you use 20 fighters)
  • no deaths: 2000 (200 per node)
  • top combo: 500 (50 per node)
Realistically, it's not viable to get a score of 24600, unless you are using a modded APK with infinite BB uses and various other hacks.
Even if you play perfectly (without hacks), you're going to lose score from EITHER time passing, not getting a high combo, or not getting BB finish.
You can't get 50 combo and BB finish on all nodes and also win in 10 seconds. Pick one or the other.

Apart from these people getting a battle score between 24400-24600, they are doing this while (on some nodes) using fighters that's way lower FS than the nodes they are beating.

hacker.png
This is an obvious hack, beating a boss node with 2 types of water armor and fast meter gain, with silver doubles that aren't even upgraded.

Sometimes it can look like this:
Screenshot_2019-08-27-13-20-06.png
This is the armor node, and it has scratching post, and a MA'd Just Kitten with 41% defense, and he beat it with Nyanotech and Rage Appropriate at less than half the FS of JK.
Now, it can be argued that this might be technically possible if Nyanotech eats the slow from scratching post and stacks Enrage, but even then it's very unlikely because Robo Fortune uses lots of hits in her combo, which will eventually trigger JK's evasion and then Robo will get destroyed. Not to mention it's the armor node, so a lot of score would be wasted from time passing.

I looked at his profile, and Nyanotech was just slightly upgraded and had two level 1 moves equipped. Painwheel wasn't upgraded at all. There's just no way a legit player would even attempt a rift fight like this.

But let's pretend this player legit beat the armor node with these fighters. They would have wasted tons of time, and there is no chance in hell they would get a score past 24k.
Using low FS fighters on just 1 node will waste enough score to make 24k impossible.

Last edited:
Another sign that a person is hacking is that they have a very weak collection for their level:

hacker_1.jpg

While this is a possibility, pretty much nobody who plays this game legit is going to be at level 70 with this kind of collection.

Just looking at this profile should make any experienced player question the validity of the account. While modded APKs can cheat battles, they can't cheat items, relics or fighters because that's all handled server-side. The result is that people using modded APKs sometimes end up with high levels and weak profiles.

if you're curious, I did confirm this was a hacker:
hacker_2.jpg hacker_3.jpg hacker_4.jpg

Last edited:
Another day, another hacker in rift.
KK_1.jpg KK_2.jpg
Wait, how do I know he's a hacker when we haven't even battled yet?
Because he has been reported before, and he has been called out as a hacker on the discord server several times.

Here's him being reported 2 weeks ago:
rghXbAd.png
But he's still not banned, and is still ruining rift battles for legit players.

-----------------------------

Remember the player from my previous post?
Well, I scrolled up in the "hacker report" thread, and found the same player i've reported, been reported several times by other people:

Screenshot_20190824-033431_Skullgirls.jpg
This doesn't show the final result, but 23600 is a very good legit score, and it's unlikely Legend would have lost the battle.

IMG_0111PNG.jpg IMG_0121PNG.jpg
Same player again, getting an unreachable score. Then reported a 2nd time right after matching because at that point he's a known hacker.

Just imagine how many people they have screwed over in rift to get into the gold rank.
Some people may not even know they've battled a hacker, but as we can see from this, the same people are reported multiple times, yet they keep climbing in ranks.

I've spent the past 2 months stuck in Silver 1, and finally made it to the gold rank -- only to be pushed down to silver again because this week, 3 out of 4 of my matches have been against a hacker so far.

I guess, my problem is similar. Only not in rift, but in PF.
Can someone tell me, is something like this is hack, or i'm just wrong (lower battle report)?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-31-20-20-28-413_com.autumn.skullgirls.png
    Screenshot_2019-08-31-20-20-28-413_com.autumn.skullgirls.png
    800 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: Yomady
I guess, my problem is similar. Only not in rift, but in PF.
Can someone tell me, is something like this is hack, or i'm just wrong (lower battle report)?

There are people cheating in prize fights as well, so it's good to try to look for it and take screenshots.

If you're suspicious but not sure, it's a good idea to post it on the discord server and ask other players:
https://discordapp.com/invite/skullgirls

And if you're 100% sure it was a hack, report it here:
https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/cheater-hacker-reporting.2943/

In your screenshot, it looks like the FS difference and the fighters used aren't enough for it to be a confirmed hack, even if it's suspicious.
The SK Valentine has access to buff removals against the HM Big Band -- but more importantly, she has access to bleed and heavy bleed from moves and BBs. If it was legit, it wouldn't have been an easy fight, but definitely possible.

Last edited:
Valentine has access to buff removals against the HM Big Band -- but more importantly, she has access to bleed and heavy bleed from moves and BBs. If it was legit, it wouldn't have been an easy fight, but definitely possible.
First of all, ty for link. Also, i know well about Val's abilities, but u know, it is time limit, not only Big Band in the party AND it was that "Back to school" PF.
So we have 5k Val and 4k Beo somehow made it vs 3 chars with BB3, and 3 min time limit. Not mentioning armor of Big Band, regeneration of Parasoul and invincibility for everyone.

So we have 5k Val and 4k Beo somehow made it vs 3 chars with BB3, and 3 min time limit. Not mentioning armor of Big Band, regeneration of Parasoul and invincibility for everyone.
That's why it can be suspicious, but at the same time it's far from impossible. (On my alt account, I was using a 3k silver fighter in the school PF and managed to beat 30k teams)
Parasoul and Bella were only twice the FS of SK, and Big Band was only 3 times the FS. SK removes HM's armor on hit, and PPride wouldn't even get a chance to spawn a tear and gain regen if he just intercepted her. Same goes for BB3s, the AI won't use them if you intercept them.

If this was on a higher streak, i would doubt it more, but judging by the FS of your team it looks like it's before streak modifiers activate.
I'm not saying he's definitely not hacking, just that this is in a gray area where it's actually possible, so not enough to prove it's a hack.

Reactions: Dusk
Yes, there is a big problems with hackers lately.

I want to see how they do in Battle but how do I access the catalog of a finished battle?

I still haven't figured out.
Have searched everywhere.

Update:
Just found out that you press the tab below...

First of all, very nice thread and thanks for bringing up this matter on the forum.

My current rift ranking is :G3
I have experienced this issue a few times but I paid little attention to it. At first I thought that the opponent had played really well and got that amazing score of 24.6k,but yeah that's not the case. The realization happened when I fought a rift match which was extremely in my favor(yay!! glorious matchmaking) and even with a lot of defense wins I gathered just a bit over 23k.So I started taking notes of everyone's rank and what they scored in my base.
From the little data I've gathered ,I've seen that D4 and high level G2 players can score approximately 23+k (sometimes with defense wins) ,while everyone else score around 22.600 or something close that.

And then magically once in a while a G4 or a G3 with only one or maybe two good diamonds scores 24+k,which is impossible

To further expand the impossible part:
  • the single nodes are at most ~2.2k per node,
  • the 2-fighter nodes are at most ~2.3k per node and
  • the 3-fighter nodes are at most ~2.7k per node

with the forementioned assumption( which are derived from my experience in rift) your total battle score should be around ~23k

I think a way to fight those kind of cheaters will be to automatically report or add them to a temporary ban list from rifts maybe for like a season or two.

I had some pretty weird losses months ago but I did not know hacking was possible in Rift Battles.

I would have reported these situations if I knew.

Now serious action needs to be taken ahainsy these players.
This game is in a pretty bad place right now.

How strong are your moves, and also on that Double one are they at all on a high level when he versed you?
Looks to me your getting seriously mocked for your weak base lol :mad:

Another day, another hacker in rift.
View attachment 5572 View attachment 5573
Wait, how do I know he's a hacker when we haven't even battled yet?
Because he has been reported before, and he has been called out as a hacker on the discord server several times.

Here's him being reported 2 weeks ago:
View attachment 5574
But he's still not banned, and is still ruining rift battles for legit players.

-----------------------------

Remember the player from my previous post?
Well, I scrolled up in the "hacker report" thread, and found the same player i've reported, been reported several times by other people:

View attachment 5576
This doesn't show the final result, but 23600 is a very good legit score, and it's unlikely Legend would have lost the battle.

View attachment 5575 View attachment 5577
Same player again, getting an unreachable score. Then reported a 2nd time right after matching because at that point he's a known hacker.

Just imagine how many people they have screwed over in rift to get into the gold rank.
Some people may not even know they've battled a hacker, but as we can see from this, the same people are reported multiple times, yet they keep climbing in ranks.

I've spent the past 2 months stuck in Silver 1, and finally made it to the gold rank -- only to be pushed down to silver again because this week, 3 out of 4 of my matches have been against a hacker so far.

This doesn't look at all, and why is the name keep changing? Do you verse them regularly?

I have a high level Double I'll try verse a Eliza similar or a Valentine in one min

Edit: Yeah it could be done easily. I got BB3'd here afterwards though, but a 15k. Your just needing to change your base around or level up moves. Willtowin.PNG

Last edited:
How strong are your moves, and also on that Double one are they at all on a high level when he versed you?
Looks to me your getting seriously mocked for your weak base lol :mad:

This doesn't look at all, and why is the name keep changing? Do you verse them regularly?

I have a high level Double I'll try verse a Eliza similar or a Valentine in one min

Edit: Yeah it could be done easily. I got BB3'd here afterwards though, but a 15k. Your just needing to change your base around or level up moves. View attachment 8293

1) you are bumping an old thread

2) it's unclear what you are even trying to say, your sentences are not making sense.

3) look at the battle score, not just whether a node is beatable through a longshot.
The point is that if someone performs big long shots, even if they beat the base, getting a battle score above 24k would be mathematically impossible.

1) you are bumping an old thread

2) it's unclear what you are even trying to say, your sentences are not making sense.

3) look at the battle score, not just whether a node is beatable through a longshot.
The point is that if someone performs big long shots, even if they beat the base, getting a battle score above 24k would be mathematically impossible.

Merely explaining that it is possible to do damage, and even more-so possibly win the match. Am trying to inform in a none serious manner (rather just plainly saying bad base) that it could've been just a plain lose for own inform. If the person wants to repost similar stuff and waste time it is fine! Hardly a 24k diamond base with defence nodes though, all am saying.

Sorry to say that everyone ain't a cheat just off a loss, need to progress a little more. A cheater would have at least full score cause why would they make it look real?.

Looks like the real deal sorry to say.

Last edited:
Merely explaining that it is possible to do damage, and even more-so possibly win the match. Am trying to inform in a none serious manner (rather just plainly saying bad base) that it could've been just a plain lose for own inform. If the person wants to repost similar stuff and waste time it is fine! Hardly a 24k diamond base with defence nodes though, all am saying.

Sorry to say that everyone ain't a cheat just off a loss, need to progress a little more. A cheater would have at least full score cause why would they make it look real?.

Looks like the real deal sorry to say.

Yes, you can deal damage against stronger fighters. I can beat enemies 10 times stronger without blocking or taking a hit.
But what you need to understand, is that in rift, even if you dont take damage, every second of the match you lose 2 potential node score. So if you perform huge longshots in rift, it's going to take enough time to be mathematically impossible to gain a 24XXX battle score. In order to get such a score, you need to beat every node in one or two combos without taking a single hit and you have to perform a BB finish.

Sorry to say that you're wrong. These are hackers and you're wasting everyone's time by going into an old thread with claims that they are legit wins.

I'm not going to waste more of my time explaining to you how to detect a hacker and how to know when a 24k score is legit or not. Explaining it in more detail here is just going to help future hackers avoid getting detected.

A lot of people in the community can vouch that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to hackers, due to how many issues I've had with them over the past 6 months because I've used skill to reach a high rift rank for my collection strength.

(Also, of-freaking-course I had a weak base in these screenshots, I was level 46 at the time. But since you are matched based on collection strength, your opponent will have a similar collection FS so your argument is invalid. Not to mention that I bought good gold catalysts early, and had the upper hand when I was at that level. These hackers generally dont have any catalysts at all)

Yes, you can deal damage against stronger fighters. I can beat enemies 10 times stronger without blocking or taking a hit.
But what you need to understand, is that in rift, even if you dont take damage, every second of the match you lose 2 potential node score. So if you perform huge longshots in rift, it's going to take enough time to be mathematically impossible to gain a 24XXX battle score. In order to get such a score, you need to beat every node in one or two combos without taking a single hit and you have to perform a BB finish.

Sorry to say that you're wrong. These are hackers and you're wasting everyone's time by going into an old thread with claims that they are legit wins.

I'm not going to waste more of my time explaining to you how to detect a hacker and how to know when a 24k score is legit or not. Explaining it in more detail here is just going to help future hackers avoid getting detected.

A lot of people in the community can vouch that I know what I'm talking about when it comes to hackers, due to how many issues I've had with them over the past 6 months because I've used skill to reach a high rift rank for my collection strength.

(Also, of-freaking-course I had a weak base in these screenshots, I was level 46 at the time. But since you are matched based on collection strength, your opponent will have a similar collection FS so your argument is invalid. Not to mention that I bought good gold catalysts early, and had the upper hand when I was at that level. These hackers generally dont have any catalysts at all)

1) It's a thread for information (read the title)
2) I ain't no bigot so am just laying the peace

As said merely replying, sorry if it sounds harsh.