• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Weebs' request

Art3mes

Reaction score
Everybody knows how great the player's voice is in Japanese.
You can check.
Eliza's voice melts the heart.
Painwheel's raaaarrgghhh is **** in English.
Parasouls jap voice totally matches her position.
I can't believe that Ms.Fortune and Robo are voiced by lovely Kana Hanazawa.(just how big this skullgirls' project is?)
I can point many more.

So, we would be very happy if you can add subtitles. So that we can completely enjoy their voices.

Thanks.

Everybody knows how great the player's voice is in Japanese.
You can check.
Eliza's voice melts the heart.
Painwheel's raaaarrgghhh is **** in English.
Parasouls jap voice totally matches her position.
I can't believe that Ms.Fortune and Robo are voiced by lovely Kana Hanazawa.(just how big this skullgirls' project is?)
I can point many more.

So, we would be very happy if you can add subtitles. So that we can completely enjoy their voices.

Thanks.

I think the question would be more so WHERE to put the subtitles. This is a fighting game, which means space is well utilized and anything that gets in the way of being able to see what's going on will have really negative effects on gameplay. Interesting idea though, but I don't think the devs really have time for a project like this, especially when there's English voice overs.

Reactions: Disasterrr19
I think the question would be more so WHERE to put the subtitles. This is a fighting game, which means space is well utilized and anything that gets in the way of being able to see what's going on will have really negative effects on gameplay. Interesting idea though, but I don't think the devs really have time for a project like this, especially when there's English voice overs.
Characters says dialogue when:
You select them.
Start and end of a match.
And sometimes when defeated.

Subs can be put there. If not, then at starting and ending of a match, a small line on the footer will not do any bad.
Also they can made a switch to turn it on or off, just like the chats.

Even so, I don't think it is an important matter though. As Devs are busy doing other important stuffs as I heard that they are making a new character! And also the latest miasma lag problem.
They are hardworking.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen