• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal What’s with the energy timers?

Likeaboss6311

Reaction score
As it is with this game when you’re done fighting your energy regenerates slowly but surely. But am I crazy for thinking that one energy bar regenerates after every 5 mins once one is used while the energy part of A characters tree is fully upgraded? Some of my friends tell me they have 5 mins for each of their energy bars, which is weird because sometimes I have 5 mins for one, the next I have 6 mins and seven secs? And the timer for some reason resets to 6:07 when it says there’s still 54 seconds left each time as well. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Iphone 7 plus

Tiny update to this but after... not so patiently sitting around watching the timer 10 seperate times, the timerf often restarts the most either on 53 secs remaining - 5:53 after restart, or back to 6:07 as mentioned before.

Not exactly sure about the specifics here and the images you posted aren't working. Are you talking about just 1 fighters energy refill rate? Do your friends have the same energy skill tree upgrades to compare against?

Apologies that you can’t see the images but the site gives me problems when trying to upload images as a file on both my laptop and iPhone so I pasted them to try and allow you guys to see them. But to answer your questions, no it’s not just a singular character like the Bio squigly I posted in the image that you can’t see, but it happens to all of my other characters as well. And my friends such can send images as well of their own energy refill rates if I simply ask them to if a comparison is necessary. Should I send the images through discord so you guys can see what I mean?

Sorry for the late reply, yes you can DM me more info through our Discord