• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What do you do when you've completed Story Mode?

play Prize fights and dailies, play origin stories and wait for new content

Please don't start threads with vague, clickbait titles. Give a clear idea in the title of what your thread is about. I have edited the thread title for you this time.
Once you have completed all the story line and modes?
I give myself goals. My ultimate goal is I want to get a level 50 Gold version of every character variant in the game, so I spend all of my SGM time in Prize Fights evolving bronzes and silvers.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
I give myself goals.

Same.

My goal is to have all my teams with exactly the SMs and BBs I want with exactly the right bonuses, every single one of them maxed out with the right stats – if a BB was coming along great but decided to ruin itself last 5 levels by upgrading that one useless stat I start over.
And all gold ofc.

Knowing that all that requires a lot of time keeps me hooked.

Please don't start threads with vague, clickbait titles. Give a clear idea in the title of what your thread is about. I have edited the thread title for you this time.

I give myself goals. My ultimate goal is I want to get a level 50 Gold version of every character variant in the game, so I spend all of my SGM time in Prize Fights evolving bronzes and silvers.
That's my goal to man.

Once you have completed all the story line and modes?
I really wouldn't finish the story, honestly prize fights are where the real fun is and I've only started learning this now. You can set some goals and even try to be the best. You could alsi expiremnt with special abilties and move sets to win. But its all up to you. The new ulfates might be enticing enkugh to get back into.