1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

What fighters do you believe are Underrated?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WeabooTrash, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

If I have coins I would like to test myself BUT would peacock MA cast party stack?! Aw man imagine that.

rexturtle1120 likes this.
  2. rexturtle1120

rexturtle1120 Active Member

That’s a good question! I might have test that out one day. Might be a little tricky cause if it’s upgraded fully that it’s 50% chance and you could just get lucky every time

3. bestsuperblox65

Just Kitten is pretty good. I'm kinda a fortune fanboi, but I have had so many good fights with Just kitten. Evading mid combo and pummeling them, getting full BBs from Haste is so satisfying.

rexturtle1120 likes this.
  4. DrMittens

DrMittens New Member

Im surprised Just Kitten's only A tier on defense, compared to peacock's untouchable she trades lower base hp for an evade that allows her to immediately block/counter/slip out of bbs while untouchable doesn't counter combos or slip out of bbs when it procs. Coupled with an innate 50% resistance to status and Just Kitten is definitely underrated on defense.

On offense Feline Lucky has done me well even in 30s, but I feel like this is largely due to me heavily investing in moves. So personally bias may be a factor in me liking her.

5. Luke

Luke Well-Known Member

how to use Just Kitten's evade? does the hit just fail to land for a % or do I need to swipe back for the evade to happen?

6. DrMittens

DrMittens New Member

It's random when you would be hit that instead you are not. This is primarily useful on defense, where enemy combos will randomly not connect, allowing your defender to block and counter, as well as giving haste, one of the best buffs in the game. While not in the top five defenders, as bronze start lowers her base stats and some multihits have enough hitstun to connect even with a miss, between having one of the best combo interrupting passives in the game and one of the best condition defenses in the game, Just Kitten is a stellar option for defense, especially on a budget.

Luke likes this.
  7. AcquaNoel

AcquaNoel New Member

Heavy Reign, Feline Lucky, Icy Hot, Decrypted

rexturtle1120 and Diony like this.
  8. WeabooTrash

WeabooTrash New Member

I think I’m with you guys on ‘Just Kitten’. Faced a maxed gold one today. Honestly I didn’t really think much of her at first, but god, that evasion ability of hers is a pain. She can just intercept your combos like that! I’ll ceratinly add her to my ever expanding list of fighters to train!