• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters What if heart of darkness signature additionally also refreshed debuffs placed on enemies who tag outed?

Reaction score
I've found the debuff linkage part of HoD's signature unused for the most part.
even those fights where a player lands 10+ debuffs on an enemy thanks to chaos the enemy will just die usually at that point if they haven't and tagging them out usually isn't worth it especially on the higher end pfs if the enemy has someone like a reanimator valentine you could be setting yourself up for failure and its risky none the less as enemy ai goes super saiyan around low health.

and since the debuffs are coming to the enemy already with 40-80% of the duration used up its not as strong as it should be.

I think either a full reset of debuff durations or fixed amount extension would be an interesting way to indirectly buff HoD.
maybe extending the debuffs on enemies during tag out by 5-8 seconds could also work?

I've looked at unholy and kinda wondered why she got a full refresh on SA debuffs when her's isn't one time and arguably far more powerful.
This change will still end up keeping HoD signature a one time proc as it always has been.
But now she'll just have some additional strength to continuously keep reapplying chaos marquee debuffs as long as she can tag out enemies successfully something she is already being rewarded for.

I feel like this would be a small to none existent buff and mostly an indirect buff as Chaos Marquee doubles would be gaining the most benefit from this change.
HoD double would still struggle against the same fighters and anticrit and immunity/cleanse nodes she had before.
HoD would still have no SA against a good majority of the cast.
She would still have the same drawbacks as she has now with a heavy lack of sustain and glass cannon build.
she'd now just have another tool to take advantage of.

Last edited: