• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What is coming?

Bryan

Reaction score
The skullgirls mobile twitter posted a cryptic message today
https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/1293350101809799168?s=19
What could this possibly mean?Many speculate that it could be skullgirls 3rd encore.Others say it may be a countdown.But i have a superior theory.
You see on the brand new character FAQ.There were 3 three characters listed.And who just so happens to be the last one.ICE CREAM TRUCK!
Coincidence?I think not.
ICE CREAM TRUCK CONFIRMED

Anyways what do you guys think?

hqdefault.jpg

(aka I think it's a countdown and we're gonna get a big reveal in 3 days time)

Last edited:
Reactions: BallotBoxer
Hmm could be third batch of natural Diamonds. Was going to guess 3rd year anniversary events but we’ve passed that mark a few months ago.

View attachment 11008
If a "2" appears tonight then it is a countdown to Friday for some kind of reveal. Perhaps finally showing who is the mystery new character being worked on in secret?
A two did appear!!! A COUNTDOWN IS HAPPENING

My hope is that it's to announce the new character but it's probabaly something less dramatic like new dias or something

I DO HOPE IT'S THE NEW CHARACTER ANNOUNCEMENT TOO!!! AAAAAHFJDICDKCNSLXKSOXKSKXJKSZNJDJDJDJJSJSJZJSJ—

So my keyboard finished having its stroke. Anyway, for all the early players out there (the real boomers), has the staff ever did something similar to this before whenever they introduced new features? Because if they didn't, this is definitely something big. Yes, REAL BIG. BIGGER THAN TWO PANZERFAUSTS STACKED ON TOP OF EACH OTHER.

But I guess we've established that much. This hasn't been my most helpful post too XD

I DO HOPE IT'S THE NEW CHARACTER ANNOUNCEMENT TOO!!! AAAAAHFJDICDKCNSLXKSOXKSKXJKSZNJDJDJDJJSJSJZJSJ—

So my keyboard finished having its stroke. Anyway, for all the early players out there (the real boomers), has the staff ever did something similar to this before whenever they introduced new features? Because if they didn't, this is definitely something big. Yes, REAL BIG. BIGGER THAN TWO PANZERFAUSTS STACKED ON TOP OF EACH OTHER.

But I guess we've established that much. This hasn't been my most helpful post too XD

my memory isn’t the best but honestly i can’t remember anything like this before. i mean we had that cryptic post of the nightmare stage (which was teasing Fukua im 99% sure. like i said my memory isn’t the best so feel free to correct me). nothing like a countdown though.

we have very little clues at the moment but i feel like it’s something along the lines of new character. maybe teasing who it is, maybe teasing just a general release date for them, who knows. i doubt its some other things i’ve seen people theorizing about like new origin story or new dia variants because those are not new, shocking things - we’ve gotten them before with a plain, straightforward announcement. i feel like hyping something we’ve seen before this much would be a huuge troll on the dev’s part - and i like to think they’re nicer than that ;p

anyway, just my input. im excited though!!

Just reread the 2020 roadmap post. Three things left on there:

1. new character
2. Guild and social feature
3. New end game content

any of the three would be worth this kind of hype, although I hope they’re not doing too early like with rift 2.0. 3 months of tease was dragged out wayyyy too long and made it painful to wait. Let’s hope this next update will arrive sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Looks like whatever it is is coming tomorrow at 12PT/3ET, so I can't wait to freak out with the rest of you when this hits! WOOHOO

Reactions: Rudølf and Inked
Definitely think it's the new character, and I'm very excited to see who it's going to be!

Even if that's not the reveal tomorrow, I'm wondering if they're gonna talk about porting them to the console versions when they're revealed or if that's gonna be left unknown still while they figure things out.

To make things more confusing, Kai Kennedy (voice of Beowulf) uploaded a short 10 seconds fake commercial for a Big Band book:
https://twitter.com/KillAllInstinct/status/1294031291436990465

View attachment 11017
A Murderous Affair of Music by Ben Birdland

It also features the Hidden Variable, Lab Zero Games, and Autumn Games logos.

Anyways, 4 hours to go until the reveal...

$49.95, now $19.95? what a steal

i’m very curious what it’s for. i saw some people suggesting it’s an ARG and tried calling the number, yielding some different results. so much cryptic stuff going on! at least we’ll get an answer to one of them later today