• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What palettes and signature abilities do you hope to see for future fighters?

#19 ELIZA (Transistor palette)
[ character card sample ]
Tier: Silver
Element: Water
Variant Name: Silenced
Signature Ability Name: Procedural Elimination*??? Performance Crash**???
* based on The Process killing Cloudbank's citizens, as well as Red having to destroy The Processes that obstruct her path
** based on the night of Red's disappearance, as well as her Function Crash()​

Eliza, as Red, specific Signature Abilities:
  1. TAUNT also increases CRIT RATE by max 30% & grants opponent with ENRAGE for max 12 seconds
  2. max 40% chance to gain UNFLINCHING for max 3 seconds when opponent recovers from hitstun
  3. gain ENRAGE for max 10 seconds when enemy attack is successfully countered
  4. when distanced from opponent, gain ARMOR for max 10 seconds
  5. max 15% chance to inflict STUN for max 7 seconds on hit, also gain 2 stacks of ENRAGE for max 6 seconds
  6. on CRITICAL HIT, max 50% chance to inflict SLOW and max 60% chance to inflict HEAVY BLEED on opponent
  7. gain HASTE for max 12 seconds when performing Hathor's Return before Sekhmet's time runs out
# based on: 1. Red's songs can influence people 2. when Time's almost out, player may be able to perform one last action 3. gameplay strategy involving Backstab bonus 4. gameplay strategy involving retreating at end of Turn() 5. gameplay strategy involving Crash() as the initial hit 6. Crash() with Purge() 7. no penalty for unused Turn() time, Turn() will just recharge in less time

Sekhmet, as The Process, specific Signature Abilities:

1. max 60% chance to DISABLE BLOCKBUSTER, SPECIALS, & TAG INS for max 12 seconds when releasing Sekhmet
  2. max 40% chance to inflict STUN for max 5 seconds on opponent when attacked while in Sekhmet Mode
  3. inflict permanent HEX and HEAL BLOCK on opponent while in Sekhmet Mode
  4. gain permanent HEAVY REGEN when Sekhmet is close to Eliza and inflict permanent HEAVY BLEED when Sekhmet is close to opponent
  5. Eliza gains ARMOR for max 20 seconds every 30 seconds and when half of the Sekhmet Mode timer passes, gain 1 additional stack of ARMOR for max 10 seconds
  6. inflict CRIPPLE and ARMOR BREAK for max 15 seconds when releasing Sekhmet
  7. max 60% chance for Sekhmet to inflict STUN on opponent for max 6 seconds on hit
  8. Sekhmet Mode timer lasts twice as long
  9. upon death while in Sekhmet Mode, revive with FINAL STAND for max 15 seconds and max 50% max health, also inflict SLOW for max 20 seconds and inflict damage equal to max 33% max health on opponent
# based on: 1. The Process taking away Red's voice 2. Clucker Version 3.0: Turn() Disruptor 3. The Process taking away Red's voice 4. Weed 5. Cheerleader 6. Snapshot 7. Fetch Version 3.0: Stunning Bark 8. Breach() passive effect 9. YoungLady death spawns Badcells, also Badcell death

i haven't played Transistor yet unfortunately, so all the signature ability ideas are translated into SGM terms from what i read on the wiki
this will be edited later to include my fav and functional SA pairs she could have

Last edited:
Updated list to include the recently revealed Squigly variants.

Couldn’t find the palette number for Dead of Winter, maybe she has a new palette exclusive to mobile?

Reactions: TRIX
Couldn’t find the palette number for Dead of Winter, maybe she has a new palette exclusive to mobile?
Dead of Winter is #16. that palette has some transparency to it, similar to Doublicious Double, hence the blue tint when overlayed on the water card's backdrop

WBH6mc4.png

"It's useless, USELESS !"
Tier: Gold
Element: Air
Variant Name: Ruler of the World
Signature Ability: Stand Proud
Sekhmet attacks have a 50% chance of inflicting BLEED
When triggering Sekhmet disable opponent's TAG INS and BLOCKBUSTERS for 5 seconds.

20180507035257%21SG_squ_color25.png

Variant name: Grave Couturier
Rarity: gold
Element: neutral
Signature ability: Afterlife Fibers
  • Gain a random BUFF for 15 seconds when storing DRAGON CHARGES and regain 15% HEALTH when consuming DRAGON CHARGES
  • Once per match when defeated, revive with 50% HEALTH and 5 stacks of permanent ENRAGE

Reactions: TRIX and PHPP
JADED BLOOD:

•25% on hit of infecting bleed on oppnent

•25% of getting a buff when an opponent has a debuff

IDK, I don’t really have an idea for a SA. Anyone could add more into this.

Attachments

• 7F0BABA5-27EF-46CE-B38F-2F60A8F79664.jpeg
    7F0BABA5-27EF-46CE-B38F-2F60A8F79664.jpeg
    411.8 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: lxMidnightxl
I guess I'm pretty late to this, but I really would want a Gold Valentine with pallette 4 as her skin. Her element could be dark or neutral, and her variation name could be something referring to acupuncture or syringes (since Hallow's main weapons were the syringes: maybe "Alternative Medicine?") Her SAs could revolve around increasing the power of the buffs and debuffs caused by her Countervenoms, and she could also have a rare chance of adding a permanent debuff, like Death mark or adding wither, cripple, and/or slow every 25 seconds (decreasing to 15 after upgrading her skill tree) To wrap things up, she could be a good defensive debuff character, letting her Countervenoms and debuffs do the hard work for her.

So there are new palettes now? Cool! Time to complain on the forum for AE3803 Fortune. They have the same Japanese voice actress after all. (I know I probably won’t get this, but I still want to try.) Anyway, even if I get this, that leaves a very important question... who’s gonna be U-1146? Valentine?

FILIA

TANGLED MESS
Gold
Neutral

SIGNATURE ABILITIES:

1: Every 30 seconds, inflict a permanent random DEBUFF on self. Each debuff increases damage by 15/20/25 percent.

2: On death, every 3/2/1 DEBUFFS applied to self deals 10% of the opponent's MAX HEALTH.

PEACOCK

BLUE BIRDE
Silver
Water

SIGNATURE ABILITIES:

1: When FAR AWAY from the opponent, gain ARMOUR every 9/7/5 seconds. ARMOUR is removed after being knocked down.

2: When using a BLOCKBUSTER, convert all ARMOUR to 5/7/9 seconds of ENRAGE.

(timer for armour does not reset after going close to blue birde)

BIG BAND

SWUNG OVER
Bronze
Light

SIGNATURE ABILITIES:

1: Every 20/15/10th combo hit is a guaranteed CRITICAL HIT.

2: 25% chance on CRITICAL HIT to gain HASTE and REGEN for 6/7/8 seconds.

PAINWHEEL

ZERO REGRETS
Silver
Dark

SIGNATURE ABILITIES

1: When an opponent uses a BLOCKBUSTER, gain 3/4/5 stacks of PERMANENT ENRAGE and 1 stack of PERMANENT REGEN. 1 stack of ENRAGE is removed per 1 hit and REGEN is removed when knocked down.

2: On death with ENRAGE, all teammates receive 25/50/75% BLOCKBUSTER meter.

VALENTINE

HALLOW THOUGHTS
Diamond
Dark

SIGNATURE ABILITES:

1: Every SYRINGE attack inflicts BLEED for 5/7/9 seconds.

2: If the opponent is suffering BLEED, 30/40/50 percent of all damage is regained as HEALTH.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    219.2 KB · Views: 18
  • download (1).png
    download (1).png
    263 KB · Views: 17
  • Airmail.png
    Airmail.png
    248.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Quora.png
    Quora.png
    260.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Djdj.png
    Djdj.png
    232.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
If they're still adding diamond fighters, there could be an "All Diamonds" Cerebella

1. Diamond is a rank
2. Cerebella's symbol is a diamond
3. The symbol for the colorless element is a diamond

Her appearance could be sparkly or something. Maybe diamond skin like Emma Frost.

How about a Pikachu-cosplay Ms. Fortune? Her tail and ears are shaped like Pikachu's. The name could be some kind of play on how she's a cat but Pikachu's a mouse.

Screenshot_2019_0619_210736.png Screenshot_2019_0619_210758.png

Apparently, we now have Freedom Fighter which wasn't announced.