• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What should I do if my account is blocked? What should I do if my account is blocked? Can it be restored?

Dark Ghost

Reaction score
I wanted to would like to knowwhat should I do if my account has been blocked? Yes, I read what was written by clicking on the "contact us" button, but if I did not have the opportunity to download from Google Play and other official sources, I decided to download simply from the Internet, because otherwise I do not know, now, my account can not be restored at all?

Downloading the game from anything but official sources can result in your account being permanently banned. Nothing can be done I'm afraid.

Downloading the game from anything but official sources can result in your account being permanently banned. Nothing can be done I'm afraid.
.........so basically nothing can fix a SGM account? Not even an appeal if the ban wasn't justified or if they never meant to cheat or get the unofficial version in the first place?

.........so basically nothing can fix a SGM account? Not even an appeal if the ban wasn't justified or if they never meant to cheat or get the unofficial version in the first place?

If they unbanned people who just say "I didn't mean to break the rules, I didn't know any better", then anyone could just say that when they get caught using an unofficial version of the game.

I have learned from hosting servers myself that there are plenty of people who try to BS their way through justifying why they broke the rules, and dealing with those people wastes a lot of time and effort. It's also both difficult and unfair to give some people exceptions to the rules.

The best thing a person can do when getting in trouble over the rules is to learn from it for the next time. I know it may sound harsh, but the same rules need to apply to everyone, and everyone is responsible for themselves and making sure they follow the rules. (It's also generally common sense that downloading an online game from an unofficial source can get you in trouble..)

If they unbanned people who just say "I didn't mean to break the rules, I didn't know any better", then anyone could just say that when they get caught using an unofficial version of the game.

I have learned from hosting servers myself that there are plenty of people who try to BS their way through justifying why they broke the rules, and dealing with those people wastes a lot of time and effort. It's also both difficult and unfair to give some people exceptions to the rules.

The best thing a person can do when getting in trouble over the rules is to learn from it for the next time. I know it may sound harsh, but the same rules need to apply to everyone, and everyone is responsible for themselves and making sure they follow the rules. (It's also generally common sense that downloading an online game from an unofficial source can get you in trouble.)

The best thing a person can do when getting in trouble over the rules is to learn from it for the next time. I know it may sound harsh, but the same rules need to apply to everyone, and everyone is responsible for themselves and making sure they follow the rules. (It's also generally common sense that downloading an online game from an unofficial source can get you in trouble..)
Alright.....

It makes sense that you don't want the people that internationally cheat to roam the game and do what they want that i understand but what about the people the never meant to do it in the first place ? it's not fair but your right

Last edited:
Also I'm not one of those people that try to bs their way I'm actually an honest person looking for answers on how to fix my SGM account even tho customer service isn't really gonna help i might as well still try

OK, let´s put it this way:

There are two players who gets banned. One with a device that can´t run SGM because it´s an old android version or any other reason and can´t install the game from the Playstore, but wants to play because it´s an awesome game and searchs the APK in the internet, easy peasy. The other player is someone who is lazy and wants just easy wins because doesn´t want to "get gut" and because the LOL´s in over other players teams wining them with bronzes and silvers...

Both APK´s, one with no cheats, and the other, with dirty mean cheats, have the same problem: To the SGM banning system they are non official installs, but the problem for the first "honorable" player is that this System can not review all the code of the two games in the client side to see if it was a "cheating winning chicken dinning" game or not. And the DEV team can´t deal with the abysmal work it would mean to review manually all this cases...

So, saddly, that´s why they in the first place tells you that you shouln´t try your luck on this type of installs or emulations.

I wish you the best if you try playing again, but your old account is lost.

Sorry mate.

There are two players who gets banned. One with a device that can´t run SGM because it´s an old android version or any other reason and can´t install the game from the Playstore, but wants to play because it´s an awesome game and searchs the APK in the internet, easy peasy. The other player is someone who is lazy and wants just easy wins because doesn´t want to "get gut" and because the LOL´s in over other players teams wining them with bronzes and silvers...

Both APK´s, one with no cheats, and the other, with dirty mean cheats, have the same problem: To the SGM banning system they are non official installs, but the problem for the first "honorable" player is that this System can not review all the code of the two games in the client side to see if it was a "cheating winning chicken dinning" game or not. And the DEV team can´t deal with the abysmal work it would mean to review manually all this cases...

So, saddly, that´s why they in the first place tells you that you shouln´t try your luck on this type of installs or emulations.

Sorry mate.

Sorry mate.
Well said i realize that now I'm just gonna move on thank you for your responses.....

Reactions: Erick Draves
help, I was blocked, although official sources said: there is not enough memory. I downloaded it without cheats, mods, from the browser, and then BAM! I understand that we need to protect ourselves from cheaters, but this? Account: Атакую 2.0I don’t know, I sent a report by email, will it help? In Russian, this is all through a translator.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-07-18-35-21-273_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-07-18-35-21-273_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpg
    680.4 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Erick Draves
Hello @Lunar carrion ...

It's something sad, but devs have been clear on downloading the game from unofficial sources:

It's hard to love a game and don't have the hardware to play it. The email is a really helpful resource, but in this case I'm afraid there is no turning back...

////////////////////////////////////

Привет @Lunar carrion...

Это печально, но разработчики ясно дали понять, что нужно загружать игру из неофициальных источников:

загрузка игры из любых источников, кроме официальных, может привести к тому, что ваш аккаунт будет навсегда забанен. Боюсь, ничего не поделаешь.

Трудно любить игру и не иметь оборудования, позволяющего в нее играть.

Электронная почта — очень полезный ресурс, но в данном случае, боюсь, пути назад нет...

(Я использовал Google, чтобы перевести этот текст, извините за ошибки)