• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What type of characters have you gotten from relics?

EqualAlec

Reaction score
What type of characters have any of you gotten from relics? Such as today's character relic, move relics,etc.

I've only gotten 2 raw nerv Painwheels and 2 silent kill valintines (back to back) out of relics

Out of all the relics i've gotten from story mode, I got one primed parasoul and one raw nerve painwheel.

I've never gotten a gold from relics purchased with theonite, but story mode relics gave me two Primed Parasoul and one Raw Nerv Painwheel...

A ton of sheltered parasouls, scrub and icy hot valentines, headstrong cerebellas, and frayed ends fillia. And a lot of robocopy big bands. Only gold is Primed Parasoul, but she hits like a truck covered in metal spikes so I'm happy with her.

As always I lucked out like hell.
I got all the damn gold champs in about 2 weeks, expected the ones you can only have in specific relic.

For now my favs are Primed PS (******** op monster) and parasite filla (stun combo is also pretty broken).

But the drawback is that mission requiring only silvers got me stuck as they are all unleveled compared to my golds ahah

But the drawback is that mission requiring only silvers got me stuck as they are all unleveled compared to my golds ahah

Just go and use them for prize fights.
It levels them up and you get theonite and coins

Got my first gold, untouchable peacock midway through advanced story. Pulled like 80 relics without getting any golds and got a back to back harlequin and parasite. Im pleased with this :)

Just go and use them for prize fights.
It levels them up and you get theonite and coins
Yeah that's what I'm doing, but gosh it takes time...
Need to defeat that armed force cerebella on the advanced last chapter (fs around 5000), and she's a real pain !

I wonder if there is a pity timer for golds or something. Look kinda sad to only rely on luck

Just a bunch of silvers and bronzes, and I've already done 2 10+1 pulls. This is bumming me out and I'm wondering if I will ever get a gold.

Story relics gave me silvers.
First 10+1 relics gave me Epic Sax then bronzes.
Second 10+1 relic gave me Primed Parasoul then bronzes... again.
Thus began my army of not-so-exclusive goldies, because PFs.

Today, I got a Parasite Weave Filia and then a Raw Nerv painwheel from the story mode premiere relics.

I got all the gold champs in about 3 weeks, expected the ones you can only have in specific relic.
And lucked out like hell.

Harlequinn was my first gold, obtained during basic story. Then, afterwards, I opened up a WB, windswept, and a G.I. Jazz from some more premiere relics. And then I pulled an Immoral Fiber when double came out.