• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal When using miss fortune street cat in a fight, the text has not been found for this player

will you share your SGM username and Public ID? Your public ID is located in the bottom right corner of the options menu popup

Reactions: Kuroneko_kun_uwu
My ID is 4rhh-4oaqo and my username is Kuroneko_kun_uwu the squigly green thug character also has the same problem

Hey i have the same priblem too with a few of my fighters

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-210653.png
    Screenshot_20210417-210653.png
    672.4 KB · Views: 0
I'm facing this problem too

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210415-084459_Skullgirls.png
    Screenshot_20210415-084459_Skullgirls.png
    312.2 KB · Views: 0
I have a problema with someone fighters, for example miss fortune purffect dark, cerrbella gray matter, double, so the game say the fighters not exist, so I not can play with us

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420_082105_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20210420_082105_com.autumn.skullgirls.jpg
    673.8 KB · Views: 1
will you share your SGM username and Public ID? Your public ID is located in the bottom right corner of the options menu popup
Please I'm facing similar issues

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210415-084459_Skullgirls.png
    Screenshot_20210415-084459_Skullgirls.png
    312.2 KB · Views: 1
@Kuroneko_kun_uwu thanks for sharing your info, our engineers will investigate your account to see what's going on.

Everyone else, PLEASE share your account info so we can investigate and hopefully resolve this. I'll need your username and User ID (located in the bottom right of the options menu)

@Kuroneko_kun_uwu thanks for sharing your info, our engineers will investigate your account to see what's going on.

Everyone else, PLEASE share your account info so we can investigate and hopefully resolve this. I'll need your username and User ID (located in the bottom right of the options menu)
Here's my info. I'm facing similar issues. With Gold filia parasite weave and one bronze Annie of the fire element.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210420-224729_Skullgirls.png
    Screenshot_20210420-224729_Skullgirls.png
    421.4 KB · Views: 1

My ID is 4rhh-4oaqo and my username is Kuroneko_kun_uwu the squigly green thug character also has the same problem

hello dear developers, I'm here to talk about a bug that happened in my game since the last update that has been saying that some of my characters "were not found" at the time I'm going to fight, I also can't mobilize these characters, it's impossible to to play because of this bug, please I hope you fix it soon because it is a very good game

Help please

Hello

You are not the only one with that problem, I had reported it days ago because several of my characters have that problem and when using another, the battles continue normal. They told me that they are aware of this problem and are already working on it, so we have to wait for everything to be fixed since said characters who have this problem are completely useless for all kinds of action in the game.

We just pushed a fix for this issue that should now allow you to use those fighters. Please let me know if this is resolved for you and thanks for your patience!

Reactions: Blingboss117
We just pushed a fix for this issue that should now allow you to use those fighters. Please let me know if this is resolved for you and thanks for your patience!
Yes its fixed thanks so much

Thanks for all the help the error is already fixed and I can use the characters I appreciate them very much✨✨✨✨✨✨✨