• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Where do i report cheaters?

Yujipooji

Reaction score
i’ve been told the forums are where i shluld report cheaties but i’m having difficulty navigating.. what are the steps to report cheaters here?

https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/cheater-hacker-reporting.2943/

this thread right here!
it’s mostly used for prize fight cheaters but also used for rift cheaters as well. if you’re doing a prize fight report, attach a screenshot of the cheating team and the date and time you took the screenshot. also make sure you include your time zone. if you’re reporting a rift battle cheater i think you take a screenshot of the VS screen and their base or something... there’s tons of posts on that thread so if you’re confused on how to do it just use someone else’s post as an example/template

before posting, i was hoping to relay the circumstances and ask for opinions on whether or not this person could have been cheating. it’s a little weird coz it’s a high ranking rift battle between myself a dia 1 and a dia 3 and i was hoping to ask input from high rankers before making a move. is that still where i go to ask?

before posting, i was hoping to relay the circumstances and ask for opinions on whether or not this person could have been cheating. it’s a little weird coz it’s a high ranking rift battle between myself a dia 1 and a dia 3 and i was hoping to ask input from high rankers before making a move. is that still where i go to ask?

if you’re really unsure then yes, i’d post it there and just ask for some feedback.