• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Which new characters would you like added?

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
There's plenty to look forward to in Skullgirls!
Currently we've got 7 playable characters:
Big Band, Cerebella, Filia, Painwheel, Parasoul, Peacock and Valentine.
Eliza is set to join the cast very soon.

After them there's still the rest of Skullgirls Encore to be added:
Beowulf, Double, Fukua, Ms Fortune, Squigly and Robo Fortune.

However, I think one of the most exciting lines from the recent website announcement was
Building on the success of Skullgirls Mobile, we hope to introduce playable versions of some of the most popular characters from the Skullgirls universe as well. Who knows what the future will hold?!

New characters?!

Obviously this would be a looong way off if it happens, but who would y'all be the most excited to see released in Skullgirls, and why?
Umbrella? Black Dahlia? Marie? Annie? Minette?

DLC_Lineup_Uncovered02.png

Here's some more detailed info on the characters
listed during the Waifu Wars DLC character voting period. You don't have to restrict yourself to this list though! When's George?

RIP Juju ;_;

Last edited:
Marie. After all she is the Skullgirl and has history with my current favorite character, Peacock.

Wou
There's plenty to look forward to in Skullgirls!
Currently we've got 7 playable characters:
Big Band, Cerebella, Filia, Painwheel, Parasoul, Peacock and Valentine.
Eliza is set to join the cast very soon.

After them there's still the rest of Skullgirls Encore to be added:

However, I think one of the most exciting lines from the recent website announcement was

New characters?!

Obviously this would be a looong way off if it happens, but who would y'all be the most excited to see released in Skullgirls, and why?
Umbrella? Black Dahlia? Marie? Annie? Minette?

DLC_Lineup_Uncovered02.png

Here's some more detailed info on the characters
listed during the Waifu Wars DLC character voting period. You don't have to restrict yourself to this list though! When's George?

RIP Juju ;_;
ld like to see Marie and play as her! But not her 1st form (it will take too much ram and make it laggy) Only her 2nd form!

Beowulf.

This game needs some diversity.

OMG... didn't realise there were so many characters up above. Really hope they can add a few more over the next few months!!!

At this stage, I would like to see ANYONE.

Seriously... they launched with 6 characters ? (barely seven)

Would've been epic to have at least 10...!

Brain Drain seems interesting, but for reals, I'm looking forward to squigly. I hope the zone skin would be included

Or if it counts, the adventure time skin for filia would also make me happy

I just youtubed squigly and she seems like Filia hehe.

Using her hair? and all to fight.

Seems interesting, but I am kinda hoping they add new characters that are super super unique. Though Squigly does seem quite popular though... about same level as Beo :D

Though i saw her GET OVER HERE move and i kinda like her more now

Brain Drain seems interesting, but for reals, I'm looking forward to squigly. I hope the zone skin would be included

Or if it counts, the adventure time skin for filia would also make me happy

Since this game is a prequel it means squigly is still not awoken or marie giving her a chance becuase on the pc skullgirls marie awoken her.

Since this game is a prequel it means squigly is still not awoken or marie giving her a chance becuase on the pc skullgirls marie awoken her.
It costs several hundred thousand dollars to animate a single Skullgirls character.
Since she has already been animated there is absolutely no way Squigly is not going to be playable in this game at some point :p

Reactions: MightyZug
But doesn't Valentine explain that relics are things that bring fighters from different points in time and stuff like that during the tutorial? That means you can bring anyone from PC Skullgirls in

But doesn't Valentine explain that relics are things that bring fighters from different points in time and stuff like that during the tutorial? That means you can bring anyone from PC Skullgirls in
Not like that the mobile version of skullgirls that means these events happened before.
That means:
Filia never had a dream of fukua
Robo fortune was not built
Beowulf is still in retirement
Squigly was still not awoken
And the obvious Ms. Fortune still dosen't have the life gem and her scars and still didn't wanna fight the skullgirl to get her family back. (spoiler)
Double has still never collected 7 candidates (or maybe she did it's a possibility)
Maybe marie will also appear, says on the appstore you will be able to fight marie that means double gave marie the skullheart during that time (might be a possibility that the pc double and mobile double's story are connected/doing the same thing)
Double will have a chance to appear in later cast
And marie also as a challenger/fighter.

Well, I need my sword character so Annie has to join the cast. As for already existing cast memebers, I'm looking forward to my gal, Ms.Fortune and the Legend Beowulf.

Also, it should be worth noting that I dont think that the timeline will make any significant changes to the roster due to canon and all existing casts will happen no matter what.

Reactions: Joanie
Umebrella, obviously. Though seeing Double being Double before getting Maire as its covergirl might be cool to see. I would be interested on seeing a character from the circus or the mafia, besides Cerebella, just to get another view of it. Black Dahila seems someone who might be cool to know about.

Reactions: moisterrific
Double might be tricky in current game system but Im waiting to see how they will design her.
Also Beowulf and Squiggly are MUST to appear :D

For pre-existing characters, probably Squiggly.
But for a new one? Either Minette or Umbrella!
Marie would also be pretty cool, too, because she already has battle animations all made out. They would just need to modify her a little to make her less OP probably to be a player character. She could be like a special unlockable after beating her in the main story!

Reactions: moisterrific
Stanley!!!

I wanna play a fat shark nerd...

And Annie, just because she seems so relevant to the overall story.

As far as pre-existing? Beowulf, for sure. He's hot AND I love his style of fighting.