• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Which One is Worth Evolving?

Opal

Reaction score
I wanted to ask this question for everyone, I think it would be easier to catalog which Peacock variant is really worth it, not only for beginners, but for those who have been playing for a while and can't differentiate which is the best variant to focus on.

I'm going to break it down into sections, not SS, S, A, B or C. These sections are for you to put variants on them.

Not worth it -
Silver -
Gold -
Diamond -

The sessions that are Silver, Gold and Diamond, are if one of the variations is worth at least going to silver or gold. I've been playing for a year now, but I'm still at level 30, and I have this difficulty in knowing which one is or isn't worth it, knowing the opinion of others would help me. If you could explain why it's worth it, it would also help, to find out more about the variant, thanks if you read this far!

Well, I am on level 68 and have been playing for more than 3 months I guess so here is what I would recommend for Peacock variants most of which are highly Teammate supports :
NOT WORTH IT:
Rerun
-
Utterly useless unless you want support for enrage (Grants Enrage to teammates on tag in and reduce tag cooldown of the team)
Wildcard -
Offensive SA 1 is useful and SA 2 is useless unless you are willing to die on offense. Never saw anyone evolve her. She may be (maybe) good at defense.(Inflicts debuff on using Special Moves and If Peacock dies while the opponent has debuff deal damage)
Counter:- Immunity

MAYBE:
Ultravoilent -
She is Good at countering some Defensive variants which rely on Armour, Defense, and Unflinching eg. Armed Forces, Untouchable, Blue Screen, etc. (Ignore opponent Armour and Defense and Deal more damage to opponents having Armour and Unflinching).
Quick tip: There are a lot of dark variant fighters better than Ultraviolent so no by my side bro because of the scarcity of essence
That's all Folks -

Well good at defense against fighters depending on crit rate but can be countered by a good player, evasion is good though (Gain evasion and precision when getting hit and reduce opponent's crit rate)
Prism Plummage:

Support the variant but have not seen much in the game, So can't say much. (Grants 2 buffs to teammate on tag in and projectiles inflict debuff on opponent, Buffs are given according to elements of teammates' and debuff according to opponents')
Untouchable:
Well, she can be okay on defense(Single curse takes care of her). But your call on evolving her. (When hit % chance to avoid all damage also applies to BBs and gain Unflinching)
Sketchy -
Really Good Support (even in the late game as heard by pros) - (Grant's teammates Haste and Immunity on tag in and inflicts Curse and Slow whenever opponent tags in.
Tip with Sketchy- don't invest fully in just the signature ability node(not even the extra juggle node), in the late game she is just support not a good attacker(- save coins:))

WORTH IT:

Mean One:
Best Offensive Peacock. Buff conversion and enrage are great. (Upon hitting convert 1 opponent buff into random Debuff and Gain enrage for 15 sec(way long) whenever the opponent gains a buff)
Pea Shooter :
Another Offensive pea and support. (Projectiles deal more damage for the whole team and have a % chance to inflict Armour Break)
Ikling :
Well, Offensive Pea. Recommended: Carry all Special Moves(damaging ones) (Deal more damage when having living teammates and Special Moves have a chance to be unblockable)
Overall Tip: For offensive peacock, go for Mean One if you have her else go for Ultravoilent, Pea Shooter, or Ikling if you don't.

This list is based on my personal beliefs, some variants may be better and some may be bad (as I own 10/12 variants listed:( )

Last edited: