• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Who are the strongest characters in the lore?

stale cheeto

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've just been wondering about which characters would be considered the strongest in the SG lore. I'm talking about characters whose strengths and abilities we're aware of at the moment. (I'm using these sites to get some info on the characters' abilities: https://skullgirls.com/characters/filia/ and http://www.labzerogames.com/3rdcharacter/) Which character do you guys think could canonically just beat up another character in a fight? Don't take the whole thing too seriously though because I just want this whole thing to be civilized and peaceful and stuff.

I heard a Dev say Cerebella is the strongest because she can carry the weight of Big Band as well as Beo all resting on her neck alone 😂

Jokes aside, my bet would be on Double or Peacock from the playable characters. I mean, Double can just shapeshift into a giant monster and eat everyone if she so chose. But then again, Peacocks abilities are only limited by her imagination and that's pretty hard to beat.

Pea may also be stronger than Double in the way that her creative abilities aren't limited by her body and can manifest things separate from her. I recall her story also talking about how insanely strong she actually is due to her seemingly limitless power.

Of the non playable characters, probably the goddesses, but I don't know enough about their abilities to make that judgement.

What do you think?

Jokes aside, my bet would be on Double or Peacock from the playable characters.
Yeah I think that's a fair assumption to make. I think she's just a little held back by how reckless she can be
You can see this in Big Band's story where she refuses to listen to the rest of the lab 8 crew's orders and even flees off on her own to go fight Marie after BB tried to beat some sense into her... she ended up losing anyways though. But idk if that's something that's an actual issue for her or if it's just for the sake of making the story more interesting, lol

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Eliza is without any doubt the strongest of the playable characters, guess that's hardly surprising when you make what was meant to be the boss of a game a playable character ^^'

There is very little competition for her as her blood powers are just hacks. As long as there is enough blood, she can overpower any enemy.

__
Assuming she does not have all the blood she needs though... I am somewhat hesitant about this one, but I'll go with Double. She rarely fights to her full potential, but I believe when she does she overpowers the rest of the cast.

__
Now interesting case can be made for Painwheel and Peacock - in that order. Who are fairly weak at this point in time, but have potential to be incredibly powerful when their powers are harnessed to the fullest.

__
Under the two of them we have the Theon hosts, aka Squigly and Filia, the power of their parasites carries them above the normal humans, though it is a bit unfair for Filia, as Squigly, when she wakes, is being powered by the Skullheart, but overall her skillset is far more versatile, and being undead makes her a lot more durable.

__
Next in his own category we have Bigband, who is an ASG soldier, surpassing human limits, but without any latent potential or powerups.

__
And we reach the bottom of the list which are all the humans, Valentine with her combat experience and genetic modifications, Cerebella aiding herself with Viceversa, Nadia Forune being heavy carried by the life gem, then Parasoul and finally the man himself Beowulf

Can not place Annie until I play her story mode, but I very much expect her to be near the top of the list.

Eliza is without any doubt the strongest of the playable characters, guess that's hardly surprising when you make what was meant to be the boss of a game a playable character ^^'

There is very little competition for her as her blood powers are just hacks. As long as there is enough blood, she can overpower any enemy.

__
Assuming she does not have all the blood she needs though... I am somewhat hesitant about this one, but I'll go with Double. She rarely fights to her full potential, but I believe when she does she overpowers the rest of the cast.

__
Now interesting case can be made for Painwheel and Peacock - in that order. Who are fairly weak at this point in time, but have potential to be incredibly powerful when their powers are harnessed to the fullest.

__
Under the two of them we have the Theon hosts, aka Squigly and Filia, the power of their parasites carries them above the normal humans, though it is a bit unfair for Filia, as Squigly, when she wakes, is being powered by the Skullheart, but overall her skillset is far more versatile, and being undead makes her a lot more durable.

__
Next in his own category we have Bigband, who is an ASG soldier, surpassing human limits, but without any latent potential or powerups.

__
And we reach the bottom of the list which are all the humans, Valentine with her combat experience and genetic modifications, Cerebella aiding herself with Viceversa, Nadia Forune being heavy carried by the life gem, then Parasoul and finally the man himself Beowulf

Can not place Annie until I play her story mode, but I very much expect her to be near the top of the list.
My robo isn't even in the list!
😭😭

My robo isn't even in the list!
😭😭
True true. She is very hard to place anywhere on the list though, as she only exists in a single timeline. And as a self proclaimed lore master that's not enough of evidence to place her anywhere.

But to be fair to you, I'll say that while I can not possibly say how strong she is without the skullheart, we know for a fact that with is she is very much the top cat around. And I for one welcome our new giant robo cat girl overlords (Always gotta cover your bases, never know what the future holds)

As for a Strength contest in the literal sense:

Strongest: Skullgirl Marie
She's new at this, only been a Skullgirl a few months, but she snapped a skyscraper (Medici Tower) in half. If you can break a building like a breadstick and then throw it at a blimp, then no one can question your power.

Strong Runner-up: Cerebella
The Living Weapon Vice Versa allows Cerebella to casually carry elephants during a circus show and punch random rocks so hard they crystalize into diamonds.
(Double could mimic Vice Versa and make this a tie)

Weakest: Lorenzo
Without the Life Gem, he's a too old man crumbling into dust.

The Living Weapon Vice Versa allows Cerebella to casually carry elephants during a circus show and punch random rocks so hard they crystalize into diamonds.
Don't forget, she has the strongest neck of anyone. Those neck muscles can hold up anything Vice Versa can, so imagine like... neck biceps 😂

Don't forget, she has the strongest neck of anyone. Those neck muscles can hold up anything Vice Versa can, so imagine like... neck biceps 😂
Vice Versa "neutralizes" weight, of carried objects. There is a physical limit to how much it can take and it has to recharge when it runs out of steam, but the point is it defies laws of physics and Cerebella is not affected by the weight of the elephants.

As for Marie being the strongest physically...

Noo, that would still be Eliza with enough blood even if we do talk physical strength alone. I am sure a blood collosus made out of few cities worth can do a lot more than struggle to hold half a skyscraper. It is also worth noting that when Eliza is controlling blood it is technically a part of her, while Marie was using magic to move enough bones to help her hold it, now she still controls the bones at will, but they aren't really a part of her. The grand cathedral sure is a good place for a skullgirl to be.

Hmm, there's too many qualifiers. "If Eliza had a Gehenna lake of blood..." or "If Skullgirl Marie had a mountain of corpses..." How would they fare without huge amounts of outside resources?

Speaking of strength and ability, I'd say the recent Lab experiments are the best. With their synthetic parasites, Painwheel and Peacock are practically artificial Skullgirls (both have power and toughness to take on a Skullgirl, plus Peacock has a similar potential for minion making). But Painwheel takes #1.

Painwheel's regeneration is unmatched. Painwheel is in a constant state of destruction and repair. Even ancient Eliza can't keep up without a XL Big Gulp cup of blood. As RancorSnp mentioned earlier, Painwheel has the potential to become unstoppable.

I wonder the same thing about Cyclops of the X-Men. His optic blast deals a huge push of force, ignoring Newton's third law of motion (for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction). He must have super neck muscles!

I've just been wondering about which characters would be considered the strongest in the SG lore. I'm talking about characters whose strengths and abilities we're aware of at the moment. (I'm using these sites to get some info on the characters' abilities: https://skullgirls.com/characters/filia/ and http://www.labzerogames.com/3rdcharacter/) Which character do you guys think could canonically just beat up another character in a fight? Don't take the whole thing too seriously though because I just want this whole thing to be civilized and peaceful and stuff.
I am surely that Cerebella is the strongest. I mean the storys said this.
"She had a hat that only she can take it and use it"

Robo mrs Fortune is just a robot. She's not very strong. But multiplicand.

But whats with Annie? She has the Star Power...?

And Eliza is maybe undead but not very strong.

Beowulf is also strong. He has no Super Power like the Skull girls but Cerebella, as example, has respect to him, right?
For Cerebella is Beowulf a STAR.

Ok, Painwheel, She's nearly unbeatable cuz shes like a robot. A experiment too.
Peacock isnt my favorite, but i must say that shes very very strong.

And Marie? ok u cant play her but shes the strongest SkullGirl.

So my opinien is that CEREBELLA is the best Champ!

As for a Strength contest in the literal sense:

Strongest: Skullgirl Marie
She's new at this, only been a Skullgirl a few months, but she snapped a skyscraper (Medici Tower) in half. If you can break a building like a breadstick and then throw it at a blimp, then no one can question your power.

(Double could mimic Vice Versa and make this a tie)

Weakest: Lorenzo
Without the Life Gem, he's a too old man crumbling into dust.
I havent seen Lorenzo fight before...... Maybe thats why... 😅

I want to say big band. but peacock is easily the strongest, no contest. She can cast wish at will if you know what I mean.

Reactions: shivy
peacock puede crear cosas con la imaginación, si ella piensa, por ejemplo en un yunque, creará el yunque, así como george y la bomba grande que no me acuerdo como se llama, y andy y tomy fueron creados, con la imaginación de peacock, yo cuando veía curiosidades del juego yo como que? cuando decían que peacock creaba cosas imaginándolas.

Вы чего? Валентайн и Парасоул самые сильные персонажи! Как минимум Валентайн является SG, а Парасоул уже пережила не одну SG!!!!