• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Why is Untouchable Peacock red?

VinEye

Reaction score
I see that the general pattern is that a characters colour scheme matches with their element so most fire element fighters are coloured red in some way. However whilst Untouchable Peacock is of the water element her colour scheme is red which should be for fire.

I see that the general pattern is that a characters colour scheme matches with their element so most fire element fighters are coloured red in some way. However whilst Untouchable Peacock is of the water element her colour scheme is red which should be for fire.

Because Rerun Peacock is already fire/red. They were aiming for all characters to have at least 1 of each element from the start. (Excluding the new bronze fighters)

Private Dick (Yellow coat. Fire element) and Epic Sax (Blue coat. Light Element) Big Band say hi.

Definitely they were aiming for palette color/element color matches, but I guess sometimes they just gotta let them slide.