• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Will I lose the shiny attribute?

FoxyMoron

Reaction score
So, I have a shiny Epic Sax (naturally Gold) that I've evolved to Diamond. I recently got another shiny Epic Sax which I then tried to use to power up my shiny Diamond Epic Sax for prestige but got this message. Can't make complete sense of it. Will the shiny attribute of my evolved shiny Epic Sax be lost? I mean both cards are shiny, so...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231106-200855.jpg
    Screenshot_20231106-200855.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: evilgordo
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Can't make complete sense of it. Will the shiny attribute of my evolved shiny Epic Sax be lost? I mean both cards are shiny, so...
I personally have not fed a shiny to a shiny for prestige, but I am fairly certain that the warning about losing 'shiny' attribute is referring to the fighter being sacrificed. I am guessing that the requirements for transferring shiny-ness is only looking for 'same variant but not shiny' as the target and there is only 1 warning message for anything that does not match that requirement, even if the target is the same and already shiny.

It would be nice if they had a different message/warning for this situation where it says: "This fighter is already shiny, therefore the shiny attribute of the sacrificed fighter will be lost".

I personally have not fed a shiny to a shiny for prestige, but I am fairly certain that the warning about losing 'shiny' attribute is referring to the fighter being sacrificed. I am guessing that the requirements for transferring shiny-ness is only looking for 'same variant but not shiny' as the target and there is only 1 warning message for anything that does not match that requirement, even if the target is the same and already shiny.

It would be nice if they had a different message/warning for this situation where it says: "This fighter is already shiny, therefore the shiny attribute of the sacrificed fighter will be lost".

That does clear up things. Thanks a lot.

Update: You were right. The target fighter did not lose their shiny attribute

Reactions: evilgordo
Dude, no worries! When you use a shiny Epic Sax to power up your shiny Diamond Epic Sax, the shiny attribute won't be lost. It's all good for prestige – double shiny vibes! 🌟🎷 #GamerDilemmas