• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Would be nice

MikeyB

Reaction score
When you press the back button after selecting a character in the collection screen and it goes back to the beginning of your collection rather than just where you were is a bit of a nuisance to be honest. Would be nice to just press back and be where you were, especially while sorting through characters that are in the middle of the collection...

Agreed, though I'm so used to it now I just use it to scroll me to the beginning on purpose haha
But every so often I'll slip up and click on a fighter. It always makes me curse under my breath because I know I have to scroll all the way back to where I was.
Maybe a bar at the bottom of the screen would help? This way you're not accidentally clicking fighters as often and you can quickly scroll right to where you were if it resets your position.
Or, if its updated to remember where you were, a bar would help you scroll to the beginning quickly if that's where you need to be.