• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters X bit seriously needs a buff

its_high_face

Reaction score
This might have been said before but I feel that x bot is seriously lacking as a diamond. Her SAs are not entirely bad, and I have no problem playing her. My problem with x bot is its attack and issue with health gain. X bot’s attack is WAY too low for a diamond fighter, especially one that relies on attack from far away. I find myself frustrated leveling her up because she really doesn’t do enough damage for me to do anything. I’m not suggesting anything crazy, but she’s in a position where she doesn’t feel like a diamond fighter at all, just a poor investment. Adding on to that is her SA 2. Though not inherently bad the health gain stopping half way through and with barrier doesn’t make any sense to me. On defense she’s practically useless, and on offense she doesn’t feel like a threat at all. Her health never gets to a point where I feel like I can do anything successfully. Overall I just wish she was buffed a little bit, especially attack wise. I feel like I’m investing a gold or silver fighter rather than a diamond one.

Reactions: Robokit