• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

Should I make a thread compiling all the odds calculations I've done for relics? It shouldn't be too hard now that we can make tables.
Reactions: stale cheeto
stale cheeto
stale cheeto
that sounds interesting
Art3mes
Art3mes
Yes. Indeed. I love free content.
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
Please, do. Also, you can suggest anyone who is planning a big relic opening to contribute and post their results.
I forget why I don't like playing PVP until I run into people who can easily do a ToD on my bum and I just can't fight back.
stale cheeto
stale cheeto
also.... i keep seeing valentine with triple countervenom and it's just so tiresome
  • Sad
Reactions: Art3mes
4 Shining Relics = 3 Rusty Painwheels + 1 Grim Fan Painwheel ✨
BallotBoxer
BallotBoxer
Wow one-third of 1% chance is crazy! I guess persistence is key (open enough relics and eventually you'll get it)

Shining Relic = Light Elemental Relic
(too bad there isn't a SHINY relic with a guaranteed SHINY inside! That would be too overpowered)
Lililira
Lililira
I'm just saving up theo and hoping that Elemental Exclusives are still going to be in Holiday Relics this year.

The higher gold odds and the fact that there's only 3 golds in those boosts the odds of getting an EE significantly; from ~0.3% per Elemental to 3% per Holiday. Plus, the Holiday +1 is a guaranteed Gold in case I don't get the EE from the relics I get from the PF.
Art3mes
Art3mes
Poor me thought Shiny as that Shiny.
Всем привет! Я хочу предложить переозвучить реплики персонажей на русский язык!
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
Смотри-ка, кириллицу прикрутили! Не думаю, что русское коммьюнити достаточно велико, чтобы оправдать затраты. Ну, если только сами соберем команду добровольцев (у меня голос кошмарный, например). В любом случае, предложения надо писать на английском в ветку Feedback & Suggestions, разрабы-то англоязычные.
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
Hey, we can use cyrillic fonts now! I don't think that Russian community is huge enough to justify the time and resources needed for full Russian voices dubbing. Unless we can find a team of volunteers (my voice is just plain awful, for example). Anyway, the suggestions should go to Feedback & Suggestions thread and should be written in English since the Developers are English-speaking.
What's the max number of gifts(including both sent and claimed) to a friend?
Art3mes
Art3mes
I have a total of about 506 and 510 to bonehouse and tango mango, respectively. We are friends since my very start.
Lililira
Lililira
I don't think there is one, so that folks can be bffs in game.
Fancy shmancy indeed! It's like I need a ballgown just to log on here 😅 What do you guys think of the new layout?
Reactions: Art3mes
Art3mes
Art3mes
It is surely overwhelming and somewhat complicated but "Life is about change". 😉
So don't worry we will adjust.