• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

I made the mistake of thinking I can manipulate rng by opening a few annie relics and expect maybe a bronze or silver and instead i get a model leader... I'll take it I guess.
BallotBoxer
BallotBoxer
It happens to me more often than not, so my confirmation bias makes me think it is a thing. Stuck in this illusion, I save my deployment character relics until I have at least 4 to open all at once.

Congrats on getting Model "I'm on every defense team now" Leader Annie!
FriendlyWolf
FriendlyWolf
I get caught up in the statistics a bit and I'm thinking "okay I pulled a diamond a couple of relics ago so I'm gonna waste quite a few relics to sort of slant the odds" and I forget that though the chance of pulling another diamond within a few relics of another is EXTREMELY LOW.... but not 0.
So, this new sacrifice and get full Skill Points from sac'ed chara...does that make sac'ing for XP a bit more of an option? I mean, I got 'potentially' thousands of bronzes to clear out...
Reactions: BallotBoxer
Lunix Vandal
Lunix Vandal
Sacced fighters give a base amount based on their rarity, plus 10% of their XP total, plus up to 1.5x for matching character/element. Even in the best case, the vast majority of the XP you gave to the fodder is lost forever. Given that, I doubt I will ever intentionally feed XP to throwaway Bronzes before saccing them once the new system goes live -- it's much more efficient to feed that XP directly to the Gold or Diamond I'm trying to level up.
evilgordo
evilgordo
Thank you! That's the info I needed. Not worth the XP investment. 11k is the 'best' 'bonus' XP after pouring 63K to max a Bronze...there is no sweet spot.
Scorialimit
Scorialimit
Saw this earlier but forgot to reply, they said somewhere in that tweet that evolutions also give the SP, so outside of very rare circumstances I'm gonna continue to stick to evos.
But hey, that's wayyy less level grinding we gotta do for evos lol
Hello guys, big band's just fantastic, it's really what i think!
IMHO, the worst thing about Rifts is having to change your team at every node. Couldn't your base defense be the 'default' team per node when attacking the same nodes on an opponents base?
Anyone know what font they use for the intro cinematic to Skullgirls 2E?
I thought they used Washington D, but the letters don't look the same...
Scorialimit
Scorialimit
Krazete just uses Washington for the fighter gallery. I suppose it's as close as we can find on public typefaces
I have a Vaporwave Vixen at lvl 58, pulled a Shiny one. Would there be any use if I invest in a second one? I am mainly talking Rift Defence here.
Reactions: BallotBoxer
BallotBoxer
BallotBoxer
I have the same issue with a ✨Shiny Harlequin Cerebella. It is slowly gaining EXP while I figure out what to do with it and the "complete" diamond version. Tough call. I'd consider investing in your new VV Fukua if you have good gold Fukua catalysts. Multiple VVs on a triple node (especially on Air week) sounds terrifying.
Disasterrr19
Disasterrr19
Thanks, mate, I'll use her as an XP leech for now and see if I can equip her well by the time she is ready for action. In terms of multiple copies of the same fighter, I have a much more dangerous thing coming soon - I myself would be grinding my teeth if I had to fight that...
I cannot enter in game, every time I log into the game, I get an error with the number 5309.
The Girl of the Stars is already available in Skullgirls Mobile of course, but her big screen debut in 2nd Encore is getting closer.