• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New profile posts

Hey, remember that Yujipooji give away?... (Read More)
Erick Draves
Erick Draves
Someone made a new account with my name, and tried to steal the prize posting his own usser ID. At the begging I was like "what the heeeeeck? When did I post this?? WHY CAN´T I DELETE IT????... OMG!!! YOUTUBE ERASED ALL MY VIDEOS?!! It was because the copyright?!!... wait, why I see all my material and here not... oh... goosh... THAT IS NOT "MY" ACCOUNT! That´s why!... time to find out who the hell is this "Erick Draves" 15m6-7y8r7 >:V
Erick Draves
Erick Draves
Oh... surpriseeee... we can actually look for other players with their user ID >:V
The very least I can say it´s someone from China...

- shall I do a video about all this!?

-No erick, Just calm do....
-GOOD!! I´LL MAKE A VIDEO! >:D Thank you guys!! :D
Art3mes
Art3mes
yes, video material : )
turns out, the email rewards are claimed automatically after certain period of time.
as i was having only 10-15 emails in unread section. BUT WITH 117 RELICS. I clearly didnt left with that much relics : )
Art3mes
Art3mes
me after entering the main screen:
the-weeknd-super-bowl.gif

so much to look at
evilgordo
evilgordo
I'm curious..."claimed automatically after certain period of time"
How much time? I have 500+ PF emails going back 3 years and they've yet to be auto-claimed...
Art3mes
Art3mes
@evilgordo the thing is that the pf email rewards are not claimed automatically for some reason. Because one of my unread emails was from last robo-fortune prizefight, which I played for like 9 months ago.

All other emails such as birthday gift rewards were automatically claimed. Cause I found that I am having 1 or more relics of all characters after I logged in.

It's still a hypothesis 🤷🏻‍♂️
Hello,
I wanted to ask something, I accidentally posted 3 posts… and wanted to know how can I remove them..
Thanks!!!
is there any thread or anyone which/who can let me know which palettes are added in which update?

gotta update that palette thread :3
Art3mes
Art3mes
nevermind, i found six palettes.
3 in 4.7
3 in 4.9

sometimes my genius is almost frightening.....
Just bought hype pack. After NINE Hellcats in a row, I got a shiny Purrfect dark. If it wasn’t for the shiny I’d swear the game was trying to rub in my usually bad rng.
How do you think Eliza and Black Dahlia would interact with each other? I either see unbearable hatred, or best friends for life.
BallotBoxer
BallotBoxer
Eliza despises humans, but she may respect B. Dahlia's decades of service as a ruthless Medici commander. Dahlia is insane, so she could go either way.
...and one more, if you (who have befriended with me before) has been removed from my in-game friend list, I apologize for that, because I was cleaning up my list.
If you're notice my username isn't in your in-game list, please re-request me freely 😊
For anyone who befriended with me in-game, I apologize being not able to give you gold gifts (especially for those who gives me a lot of golds) because I haven't got any...
BallotBoxer
BallotBoxer
No problemo! I like to keep a balance too, but I don't mind if the friend does not reciprocate. I've been using a SHINY Inner Pieces Eliza as a way of saying to friends "look, I got the best one can get from gold gifts, don't worry about getting me anything"
TasiaChaan
TasiaChaan
The problem is... I couldn't tell my in-game friends to "stop giving me goldies", so I can pay them back without getting worry with the numbers.
evilgordo
evilgordo
Well, the only way to 'stop' getting gold gifts is to stop getting any gifts by not collecting that gift from that player. Sure, it limits what you receive, but if getting more golds than you can give really stresses you that much, it is something to consider. But I wouldn't stress too much, if the player was keeping track of 'equal' golds, they would just start giving only pink gifts.
Just saw the SG Twitter, and it got me also thinking. What would skull heart Hungern look like? How could he be more terrifying? More teeth.
It's been 9 months since I last played this game.

I'm missing soo much stuffs :(
Great update, as usual. Though that BB finisher background being a giant circle is gonna take some getting used to...