1. We’ve updated our privacy policy to better describe the data we collect, and how we use it. You can find the updated version here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

If you have any questions, please contact us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Decompressing data stuck

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by tedddddddd, May 15, 2018.

1. tedddddddd

tedddddddd New Member

Still can't play the new update since I get stuck on the decompressing data part. It keeps resetting to a certain point. I tried turning the game off, deleting the cache, and clearing storage. Still stuck. On Android 7.1.

2. Robokit

Robokit New Member

I had a similar problem, namely getting stuck on data decompression with the progress bar resetting to 3 % or so repeatedly . What I did at the time was exit the game right when it was stuck, and relaunch the program.( without clearing cache or storage) it worked for me the first time I tried it, so I didn’t have the recurrent situation you described. Btw, I’m playing on an iPad mini 2.

3. tedddddddd

tedddddddd New Member

Well, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and it worked. So, uhhh, closed? I just had to wait a while before I got anywhere with good wifi to re-download everything.

4. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, glad to hear everything was resolved.