1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

"HEAVY REIGN" - Strategy and Discussion

Discussion in 'Parasoul' started by Liam, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Heavy Reign.png

This thread is for discussing Parasoul's bronze variant: "HEAVY REIGN "
    General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
    It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

#1 Liam, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  2. ElegantBlack

ElegantBlack New Member

Definitely an underrated fighter.

Pump up her crit chance and you’ll have unlockable blockbusters after nearly every combo.
    Equip the crit damage boosting marquee skill and her damage is pumped to respectable levels too, leaving a fighter that can easily output surprising amounts of damage very quickly.

I use her as a poor man’s Primed to solo most teams as I work up to a higher prize streak.

fanghoul and PHPP like this.
  3. Zuzuska

Zuzuska Active Member

Heavy Reign is my favorite variant to play as by a long shot. Her playstyle feels amazing when you pull it off against high leveled opponents. Her regular damage is sub-par, but together with bleeds and BB usage, you can go pretty far with her.

4. Psyche

Psyche Not An Actual Corgi

She's definitely fun as-is and pretty viable at bronze, but I once wondered if it could be possible for her to get seven critical hits during Inferno Brigade and thereby use BB3s infinitely; I was slightly dismayed when I tried it out :oops: but at the same time greatly relieved :D that something so broken was thought of and sealed away in advance.

Zuzuska likes this.
  5. Zuzuska

Zuzuska Active Member

I’ve always imagined if that could happen!! Sadly/Thankfully the SA doesn’t proc off of her BB3. It would be insanely broken if it did, and she would’ve definitely been sitting pretty at top tier. :D

#5 Zuzuska, Jul 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    Psyche likes this.
  6. Psyche

Psyche Not An Actual Corgi

Indeed. It's not just the BB3, though. It doesn't trigger from any blockbusters at all. This makes sense because Motor Brigade hits several times too.

Zuzuska likes this.
  7. Manowar

Manowar New Member

I don't understand why Heavy Reign is consistently at the bottom of people's tier ratings. Is it because she's a native bronze? I fought a diamond HR and she absolutely wrecked my best team at the time. She pulled off multiple BB3 in one match.

ElegantBlack likes this.