• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
🌸 Cardcaptor Sakura Palettes - Part 2

View attachment 20369View attachment 20370
Slight re-tweaks of the previous cards

View attachment 20371

Reference: Meilling Li

Ability - Synchronised Technique
All teammates TAG-IN with 3/4/5 stacks of PRECISION.
While benefitting from PRECISION, all CLOSE-RANGE HITS draw from the combined ATTACK of every living teammate and have a 15%/20%/25% chance of becoming UNBLOCKABLE.

View attachment 20372
Reference (spoilers): Yue

Ability: Judgement Day
Inflict permanent CURSE and a 20 second permanent DOOM after 20/15/10 seconds facing the same opponent. DOOM is reset when the opponent KNOCKS DOWN a fighter.
Gain ARMOR for 10/12/15 seconds when either fighter Inflicts a DEBUFF.

View attachment 20373
Reference (spoilers): Eriol Hiiragizawa

Ability: Dark Envelopment
The opponent loses 3%/4%/5% BLOCKBUSTER METER per second while BLOCKING and not being HIT.
Inflict STUN and SLOW for 3/4/5 seconds when the opponent cancels a BLOCK while without a fully charged BLOCKBUSTER. Opponents defeated without a fully charged BLOCKBUSTER cannot be REVIVED.
I freaking LIVE for that Parasoul palette

Reactions: UmComfy39
Here after a long time I have brought another set of palettes, by me owa

"Just like we rehearsed !" (reference : Collei / Genshin Impact)
annie_sprout-of-rebirth.png

"You will know justice !" (reference : Gepard / Honkai Star Rail)
beowulf_silvermane.png

"I'll free you from your chains." (reference : Seele / Honkai Star Rail)
blackdahlia_butterfly-cut.png
"Bow before your creator." (reference : Cocolia / Honkai Star Rail)
marie_the-martyr.png

"Make sure to keep up." (reference : Rosaria / Genshin Impact)
marie_thorny-benevolence.png

"You have not tasted the real me.. yet." (no reference, my made palette)
valentine_wicked-flavor.png

Ty for attention, until next time :3

this forum reminds me and feels like a M.U.G.E.N. Fighter Artstation maker.
I used to do such things 2 yrs ago so I'm very impressed to see stuff like that everyday ☺️😅😌

Last edited:
Here after a long time I have brought another set of palettes, by me owa

"Just like we rehearsed !" (reference : Collei / Genshin Impact)
View attachment 20847

"You will know justice !" (reference : Gepard / Honkai Star Rail)
View attachment 20848

"I'll free you from your chains." (reference : Seele / Honkai Star Rail)
View attachment 20849
"Bow before your creator." (reference : Cocolia / Honkai Star Rail)
View attachment 20850

"Make sure to keep up." (reference : Rosaria / Genshin Impact)
View attachment 20851

"You have not tasted the real me.. yet." (no reference, my made palette)
View attachment 20852

Ty for attention, until next time :3
this forum reminds me and feels like a M.U.G.E.N. Fighter Artstation maker.
I used to do such things 2 yrs ago so I'm very impressed to see stuff like that everyday ☺️😅

Color palettes from Cyborg Kuro-chan (サイボーグクロちゃん)!!
annie_Matatabi2.png
Matatabi (マタタビ) ver1
annie_Matatabi1.pngannie_Matatabi1gold.png
ver 2
robofortune_MiAnimated.png
Mi (ミー) anime ver
robofortune_MiComic.png

Mi comic ver

Screenshot 2023-10-09 9.34.59 AM.png
"No matter how many times a fairy is defeated, it won't die."
SA: Knives Out
SA1: While Marie is Alive, Teammates TAG IN with 1/2/3 Stacks of Enrage and Opponents TAG IN with 1/2/3 Stacks of BLEED for 3/5/10 seconds
SA2: When using a MORTUARY CHARGE, Marie gains 1/2/3 Random BUFFS for 5/10/15 seconds and inflicts 1/2/3 Random DEBUFFS (Except Doom) for 5/10/15 seconds

Reference: Sakuya Izayoi from TouhouScreenshot 2023-10-09 9.50.27 AM.png

Hi! I don't know what to name them but maybe HVS can 😁

Attachments

• download (24).png
    download (24).png
    191.8 KB · Views: 3
  • download (26).png
    download (26).png
    231.5 KB · Views: 2
  • download (27).png
    download (27).png
    214.8 KB · Views: 1
  • download (28).png
    download (28).png
    216 KB · Views: 1
  • download (29).png
    download (29).png
    222.5 KB · Views: 2
  • download (38).png
    download (38).png
    195 KB · Views: 3
  • download (39).png
    download (39).png
    220.8 KB · Views: 4
  • download (40).png
    download (40).png
    191.8 KB · Views: 3
  • download (41).png
    download (41).png
    223.4 KB · Views: 3
ооо, это мило, не многие ее помнят по сериалу
Yes, there is such a thing. In fact, I wanted to illustrate through her abilities how Giffany want to digitize Soos's consciousness so that he would be with her forever. I think I did it. But the problem is that these abilities aren't exactly right for a diamond character.

Reactions: zenni123
Reactions: .Makoto
Kaguya Houraisan
Signature Abillity: Five Impossible Requests.
1: When using Blockbuster by any character, reduce 10/12/15% of the current MORTUARY CHARGE duration up to 5 times. However, the MORTUARY CHARGE only has a 50% chance of resurrecting and burning the body
2: When using a MORTUARY CHARGE, gain 1 different positive effect and inflict a 1 different negative effect 5 times in a circle for 10/12/15 seconds (1: 3 lvl barrier and immobilize, 2: 3 lvl auto block and 2 lvl guard break, 3: 3 lvl of miasma and heal block, 4: lvl 3 of thorns and heavy bleed, 5: invincibility and quietus).
kag.png275px-Th08Kaguya.png

"Let's see how long u'll last" (I don't make references at all just custom work)
download (15).png

This is just an idea idk if her soeacial ability makes sense but yeahdownload.png
"Stressful times calls fa' extra shots!"
Special ability: fill er' up to the brim!
1.Peacock looks like she's had too much to drink. Peacock now deals bonus 20% damage with combos under 10 hits once combo count exceeds 10 Peacock deals less damage equal to -18% of bonus damage.
2.Skills have a 20% chance of inflicting QUIETUS/ STUN/ HEX taunts also give Peacock the extra effect DEADEYE

MS. FORTUNE — SHADOW CAT / KITTY'S PRIDE

"I'm not a kitty anymore — much as I wish differently — I've grown up. I'm a cat. And I like the shadows a whole lot more than the daylight."

Ms. Fortune non-existent palette
(Shadowcat, Kitty Pryde; from X-Men series)

SIGNATURE ABILITY: PHASING

(SA1) 50/75/100% chance of gaining permanent EVASION while BLOCKING. EVASION is lost when stopping blocking.

(SA2) Gain PRECISION and inflict DEATH MARK for 5/7/10 seconds when evading a HIT.

**This one has two different ideas of card..I couldn't decide which one is better**
620e44fe7afd4a409590975a10926f30.png0bd609fc63464455bd6c7b661dc272e9.png

images_18a53b10d2c.jpeg

This variant's SA was reworked to an even better (but still balanced) one. Now players don't need to worry about how much time they're using EVASION, because they won't die by DOOM anymore.

Why haven't I thought of this before? 😅

Last edited:

"I'm not a kitty anymore — much as I wish differently — I've grown up. I'm a cat. And I like the shadows a whole lot more than the daylight."

(SA1) Since the start of the match, suffers DOOM for 20/25/30 seconds. The timer of DOOM modifiers applied to Ms. Fortune only runs when she is benefiting from INVINCIBILITY

(SA2) When removing or getting the head back, it has a 50/75/100% chance of gaining permanent EVASION and INVINCIBILITY and suffering permanent QUIETUS. All these modifiers are removed when retrieving/removing the head afterwards or HITTING the opponent with a CHARGE ATTACK

**This one has two different ideas of card..I couldn't decide which one is better**
View attachment 20940View attachment 20941

NOTES ABOUT THIS VARIANT:

1- Shadowcat from X-Men doesn't die when phasing, but this Ms. Fortune's SA was needing a limit to prevent players from exploiting her power;
→ For reference purposes, just imagine it as a representation of Ms. Fortune's / Kitty's insecurity of not being able to do it. The DOOM would be her time left until she gives up trying ;)

2- SA2 has varied conditions for disabling its modifiers. This allows players to choose which stance of Ms. Fortune they would prefer to be the safe one and which one to be the invincible one (headed or headless)
I really Love that! I love dark pallete heroes! 🥰🤩😍

I even named at my own Hack n Slash Misfortune ss "Dark Shadow Claw" 🥰☺️😁🎀🏅💖🔥

(SA1) Since the start of the match, suffers DOOM for 20/25/30 seconds. The timer of DOOM modifiers applied to Ms. Fortune only runs when she is benefiting from INVINCIBILITY

(SA2) When removing or getting the head back, it has a 50/75/100% chance of gaining permanent EVASION and INVINCIBILITY and suffering permanent QUIETUS. All these modifiers are removed when retrieving/removing the head afterwards or HITTING the opponent with a CHARGE ATTACK

View attachment 20940View attachment 20941

NOTES ABOUT THIS VARIANT:

1- Shadowcat from X-Men doesn't die when phasing, but this Ms. Fortune's SA was needing a limit to prevent players from exploiting her power;
→ For reference purposes, just imagine it as a representation of Ms. Fortune's / Kitty's insecurity of not being able to do it. The DOOM would be her time left until she gives up trying ;)

2- SA2 has varied conditions for disabling its modifiers. This allows players to choose which stance of Ms. Fortune they would prefer to be the safe one and which one to be the invincible one (headed or headless)
DARK it should be, Not Light Lool! 😅